I'll repeat the directions again
1. Uninstall CO & delete the installation folder that is left over.
2. Reinstall CO and manually update to 5063, disabling your internet connection to keep the autopatch from patching CO to 5069.
3. DOWNLOAD the latest version of CO2M8 from
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
4. Use the ANIeditor to choose the options you want to show in your CO client.
5. Use CO2M8 to open a new CO game, and log into your server.
6. Test the ANIeditor with an unique gear and not on a uni weapon.
If this does not work for you, you did something different and/or, you are a dumb ass and shouldn't be trying to use hacks in the first place.
I am using Windows XP SP2, and I am on a gaming computer, but that makes no difference for CO.