I have Read alot of Replies about this Fact :
"Sro Server list v1.0.0.4 Works Better than v1.0.0.5 " ...
But I couldnt Confirm that Until I really got v1.0.0.5 Stopped from Working .. I dont know why it kept working with me for extra days than other people ... but I finally cant use v1.0.0.5 anymore as it always shows " Disconnected ... " .. :p ..
Anyway , I tried to Use Both v1.0.0.4 and v1.0.0.5 at the same time ... and guess what ... yes , v1.0.0.4 was working fine while v1.0.0.5 was still trying to Connect !! :) ...
* I will post the Quote Below in the first Page ...
"Sro Server list v1.0.0.4 Works Better than v1.0.0.5 " ...
But I couldnt Confirm that Until I really got v1.0.0.5 Stopped from Working .. I dont know why it kept working with me for extra days than other people ... but I finally cant use v1.0.0.5 anymore as it always shows " Disconnected ... " .. :p ..
Anyway , I tried to Use Both v1.0.0.4 and v1.0.0.5 at the same time ... and guess what ... yes , v1.0.0.4 was working fine while v1.0.0.5 was still trying to Connect !! :) ...
* I will post the Quote Below in the first Page ...
Quote:
If you are facing Problems with the Sro Server List ( especially Disconnected problem ) then try and use v1.0.0.4 instead of v1.0.0.5 that you are currently using ( the version Number is written in properties of the Server list itself ... File Version ... )
Password of the v1.0.0.4 File : silkroad.3dn.ru
.
Rumata's FileFront Link to Server List v1.0.0.4 : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
.