[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

01/23/2008 12:52 schutyser#26926
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stryder_ View Post
A solution to your problem is to downgrade to XP... not to trying to be funny... but thats what i did on an HP m8120n computer... it was getting that error... so i downgraded it... works perfectly and faster now.
how you did that pls =) send me private or public all links and stuff and i will thx you on evrypost ya do :D:p
01/23/2008 13:07 ZXCCXZ#26927
Only this bot now free and good works =)
01/23/2008 13:10 Gerr#26928
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevow View Post
First off al to the wankers here, if you say its made in photoshop make exact the same but a conversation of MSN next to it and say Poont, because it isn't photoshop, cause I'm head mod over at *****, and I can tell you it isn't, oh and yea , new SM crack allmost out for the members, Peace, I'll make sure you won't get it Gerr, nor the xBot.
Lol yeah im sure too. I wont pay for nothing..:D
I dont care if ur a Head Mod or similar funny granted member. Just stop lying.
First make the bot and after the GUI. (I can draw a car but i cant make it.)
01/23/2008 13:19 c0Ld_bLo0d#26929
I need the Loader and the x33.dll (working and clean)

I know, i know its paid but we need to help each other.
I tried to create an acc on 0x33.og, but its only for invitation. =(

What's the price of 0x33? It's more expensive than other bots?

Lot of ppl buy softmod, so share with us :)
Or send invitations to insterested ppl.

If i create an acc on 0x33 i will post here every update the Loader and the x33.dll
01/23/2008 13:20 robert5090#26930
#NOOB
#BAN!
#CLOSE
You don't know this but this site is DON'T FOR SCAMMERS!
2 posts lol:)))
01/23/2008 13:23 pimpmyxride#26931
Weird
01/23/2008 13:24 robert5090#26932
Trojan.Ardamax => NOOB!
01/23/2008 13:24 Gerr#26933
OMG....
01/23/2008 13:33 bloom#26934
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob21 View Post
XBOT SUCK2 L3333333333333T MODE U SUCKS THE LOGIN 1 AND LOGIN 2 CAN BE FU CKIN BYPASSED EASSSY JUST MAKE DOWNLOAD HERE AND I WILL FU CKIN CRACK IT AND GIVE IT TO USERS NOOB U THINK UR SECURITY ARE AN PRO ONE? ITS IMPOSSIBLE ALLL THINGS CAN BE FU KCIN BYFUCKED STFU MRS ***** STAFF MOTHER FU CKER CHEAP CODER ATT JAVA ROFL N0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000P
11 P4Vvn J0UUUUUUUUU
holy shit man, whats your problem besides that your english sucks huge donkeyballs?
01/23/2008 13:44 ibosowhat#26935
i have a problem like pkfalco when i open agbot it close again some1 help me
i use windows xp
01/23/2008 13:44 audi0slave#26936
Quote:
Originally Posted by aninhazzinha View Post
wtf is that lol?
a bot or another guy trying to show the abilities to make one sux bot and show us to make us mad
=P
Post TBOT or isro crack pliz .. not those shit =/
xbot is not shit...u are full of shit for posting this message ;)
make ur own bot if ur so smart,dont expect isro or tbot...NOOB!
01/23/2008 13:54 zaba71#26937
this is bot for $$$ real $$$ SUX !!! WE NEED BOT 4 Free not for $$$ cash ... :/
01/23/2008 14:10 ZotoM#26938
ehm .. so is there a solution for ''the start button wont appear'' or no <.<
01/23/2008 14:19 srobottergames#26939
every 5 sec i disconnect, and i know how to used the skill..
01/23/2008 14:26 ku6el1s#26940
Zotpm reninstal sro or edit you host file.