Request Thread

04/08/2014 17:12 azfusti1#2671
Hy Eeverybody!
I Share My Script, Enjoy It!
Please Read the "Füsti Train Station Script - EN.txt" Or "Füsti Train Station Script - HU.txt" (That you use the script)
Only Works in 1360*768 And Windows 7.
More Things to Know in txt files.

Sorry For my Bad English!
04/09/2014 04:12 lolnames#2672
Game: Marvel Avengers Alliance / Facebook
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me much Command Points or other.
I am willing to pay: nothing
04/09/2014 07:01 Tersingkap#2673
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Need Full Hack for that game, please

Game: Konoha Ninja / [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I am looking for a: Full Tool/Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me much Command Points or other.
I am willing to pay: nothing
04/09/2014 13:03 george1554#2674
Game: Throne Rush(facebook)
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should give me gems, or anything else.
I am willing to pay: my respect and admiration
04/09/2014 21:19 Gardo666#2675
Game: Monster World /Facebook
I am looking for: Woofins Hack/Tool (Woofins r like Gems in DC)
I am willing to pay: A big Thanks! :)

Gardo
04/09/2014 22:17 iPromptJames#2676
Game: Downtown Mafia
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should give me much money/diamonds
I am willing to pay: nothing
04/10/2014 11:00 army of darkness#2677
Game: vega conflit
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should give me player level hack
I am willing to pay: nothing but big thanks
04/10/2014 15:56 marcusan#2678
game castle clash
i need dmg and hp hack only pm me thanks
04/10/2014 21:09 Vlladaa92#2679
Any Millionaire City bots that are working ?
04/11/2014 03:12 stikazzi#2680
Game: DEAD TRIGGER 2 (facebook)
I am looking for a: gold and silver hack
I am willing to pay: nothing but big thanks
04/11/2014 03:59 JamesLe90#2681
Game: League of Angels / Facebook
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me much xp and gold
04/11/2014 19:07 mesoless#2682
request wind runner,
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/11/2014 19:13 鳳凰城#2683
Café land ? Didn't find a proper one yet!
04/13/2014 09:01 yahoodestro#2684
GAME: Divosaga

Any hack for jewels?Please help me
04/13/2014 17:54 dragonhunter99999#2685
hello

i have a script php of dragoncity and want to know how to use this in visual basic to make a hacktool ??

please help me

if u knwo how to make this thanks contact me here in elitepvpers or my facebook here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thanks :)