Request Thread

03/28/2014 17:04 Edge_AbdAlftah#2641
Game:Marvel:Avengers Alliance
I am looking for a: energy hack
Information about the tool:give energy for free
I am willing to pay: Nothing
03/28/2014 17:48 aciemz#2642
Game : hello hero facebook
i am looking for a : any hack of this game
Information about the tool : any hack that works
I am willing to pay: free
03/29/2014 09:15 02himanshujain@gmail.com#2643
Game: Marvel Avengers Alliance (MAA) On Facebook
I am looking for : Hack/Tool
Information about the tool: give Challenge point for free
I am willing to pay: nothing or free hack
03/29/2014 11:16 annonymous27#2644
game:Hello Heroes
i am looking for a: exp hack etc..
information about the tool: the tool should let me lvl up easily
i am willing to pay: Nothing
03/29/2014 12:16 dragonhunter99999#2645
hello anyone have scripts of social empires, social wars, dragoncity, monster legends, dark warriors ( wokring script) ??

if yes please chat me in my facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thanks
03/30/2014 10:52 Laurent12#2646
Game: Contract Wars/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should give me much money or wall or any cheat.
I am willing to pay:nothing

Some Notes:
I didn't saw any cheats for this game .. I need one please !.
03/30/2014 16:03 leedr#2647
Game: Dragons World/Facebook-App
I am looking foa a: Tool/Hack (Gold, Food, Gems and others)
Information about the tool: To provide any kind of help
I am willing to pay: nothing
03/30/2014 22:07 shopmaster#2648
8 ball pool
Extended guild line/modded .swf
willing to pay:no
03/31/2014 11:51 bahaa_alhagar#2649
Game: War of Mercenaries/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: cheat engine values
Information about the tool: i want to change the value of the numbers of my troops in the battle
I am willing to pay:nothing

Some Notes:
It would be really great if someone could help me in this step
or someone show me how to download and decrypt the game
I tried before to the change the upgrades time but the anti cheat prevented me
i see the value changed but it stays the same
04/01/2014 10:46 bgnick100#2650
I'm looking for a Kings Road cheat. I'd appreciate any help! Thank you.
04/02/2014 05:54 xiensnake#2651
I'm looking for a game Mutans: Genetic Gladiator cheat.... please help me !
04/02/2014 22:23 JamesLe90#2652
Game :League of Angels on facebook
I'm looking for diamonds and gold hack ^_^
Anyone can help me out plzzz <3
04/03/2014 03:27 kiwansama#2653
game: duty of heros
im looking for diamond and gold and gems hack
plz help me :D
04/03/2014 11:43 the noob aliyan#2654
Game Name = Cafe Land On Facebook
Codes For Cheat Engine Or Tool That Can Generate Free Coins , Cash , Hearts and EXP Or Only Cash OR Exp .
I Am New Here Please Help Thank You!!!
Any One Need 8 Ball Pool Cracked SWF With Extended GuideLines I Have It :D And Please CafeLand Hack I Don't Have It :'(
04/04/2014 08:41 ryoan23#2655
game : city of steam (asia)
im looking for hack skill..gold...etc