[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

01/18/2008 11:42 Deutscherboy#26026
Works or not?
01/18/2008 11:46 DarkCronicLe#26027
NEIN MAN
01/18/2008 12:00 bloom#26028
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
NEIN MAN
lol frustration :)
01/18/2008 12:13 ku6el1s#26029
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
damn noobs it's old, watch the date idiots noobs, close please!
Crazy B_tch
01/18/2008 12:38 sethi#26030
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
stupid thing, buy iSroBot or T-Bot, other bots for money are crap, nothing more.
So, if this bot is free, it would have future, but it's kinda expensive for a new Bot.
Close Please :D
May be that I was not too much clear on my explanation about the paid version but as I wrote THE PRICE IS STILL NOT DEFINED and that price is not only for the sro bot... it's an useless flame

I remember similar type of comments for the umod from the same that cried when it was discontinued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melow View Post
sin will this bot work for csro or any other version of sro?
The actual one work only for iSRO we will release localized versions only if we will receive a good number of requests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3000GT View Post
omg so u have a free bot but with limited functions -.- that sucks
I've made my first char with nuBot that was more crappy... And I continue to thanks nymble for that...

Sethi
01/18/2008 12:49 ku6el1s#26031
Can you upload video,who this bot working?
01/18/2008 13:10 Diji#26032
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethi View Post
Yes, lite version is no time limited if for example you want leave your high level char on ong area to level your second character seen the low damage an 80lvl get from a ong (32lvl) your char will potentially stay on till the next weekly server's update.

Sethi

That's interesting and nice from you, but i think you'll have to restrict it more than that if you really want people to buy the B2U version. I'm sure a lot of person don't mind to repotting by themselves to save 3-4$ a week. Heh, I'm saying that and err.... I won't even pay for it lol ( Not cause i don't like it...No online wallet heh). Oh well, just trying to help i guess. It looks like a nice piece of software. Good luck man.


~ Diji
01/18/2008 13:22 WiDeleC#26033
virustotal uncovered nothing, he can because the file has the password?

haha yeah clean... ^_^
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/18/2008 13:25 eziq313131#26034
hey boy i am turk your mother is prostitute i will fuck your mother's ass :D asadsd
01/18/2008 13:25 Zabazjuh#26035
lol it has small trojan in it i suggest dont download =D just download the one posted by rumata self =D

Cheers
01/18/2008 13:35 ZXCCXZ#26036
Stall hack is really woking now =(
I'm hacked today ! If anyone know how i can hack other player pls pm.
01/18/2008 13:39 Grabeek#26037
New isrobot crack

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/18/2008 13:43 EliteGabo#26038
im gona scan this
01/18/2008 13:43 WiDeleC#26039
omg still you didn't banned n00b
01/18/2008 13:43 stefsika#26040
yeah sure...i dont bother download it from you:p...