#Reported for spam & 6x Post
Get a life dude, and you are going to ruin it for the rest of us!
EDIT:Alex, you are dumb as hell, Learn to read, I didn't say it'd ruin my life, I said it would ruin this thread, and get locked again. Just like last time when it got locked, we couldn't get someone to unlock it for 12 hours or more, and that was 12 hours we could have been playing.
Charizzle, STFU! You say you don't care about IP ban, but you do, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE THEN? you can leave...but nope, YOU WANT THE BYPASS! So shut up, and wait B****!! And quit Spamming, WE DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!!
Get a life dude, and you are going to ruin it for the rest of us!
EDIT:Alex, you are dumb as hell, Learn to read, I didn't say it'd ruin my life, I said it would ruin this thread, and get locked again. Just like last time when it got locked, we couldn't get someone to unlock it for 12 hours or more, and that was 12 hours we could have been playing.
Charizzle, STFU! You say you don't care about IP ban, but you do, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE THEN? you can leave...but nope, YOU WANT THE BYPASS! So shut up, and wait B****!! And quit Spamming, WE DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!!