[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

01/27/2014 23:18 TrueOblivion#2536
Hi fuso,
I use often the boxybot but today i used virustotal at first and if i understand than the site means that the BoxyBot FREE.exe is an Trojan, Malware or somethink like this
I donīt now anythink from sites like virustotal but why say 29/50 programs its worrisome?
01/28/2014 15:09 fuso98#2537
it's cause obfuscation ;)
01/28/2014 15:37 TrueOblivion#2538
obfuscation huh? it works^^ thx for quick answer
01/29/2014 03:07 gonzo94pl#2539
I have "HP bar is not in color/is not full!" I dont know why, I have full hp, please help me i have licence for bb
01/29/2014 03:47 zenrom#2540
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo94pl View Post
I have "HP bar is not in color/is not full!" I dont know why, I have full hp, please help me i have licence for bb
set your hp bar in color bar mode, dont set it in numeric mode
01/30/2014 18:56 K1ll3r1234567#2541
ESET antivirus is blocking the website saying it's dangerous
01/30/2014 18:57 dasti555#2542
It's not dangerous.
01/30/2014 18:59 PrdlyAndel#2543
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ll3r1234567 View Post
ESET antivirus is blocking the website saying it's dangerous
Hmm stop spamming that. BoxyBot is clear and good pixelbot.
01/30/2014 19:04 melikhan#2544
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
Hmm stop spamming that. BoxyBot is clear and good pixelbot.
I think you have to talk to Fuso and tell him to write with big and noticeable words a line where it says that it's safe, no matter what VT says. :D
01/30/2014 19:23 K1ll3r1234567#2545
It's safe, sorry. When I try to start it I get an error: Cannot check bot status
01/30/2014 22:29 IamExoD#2546
My darkorbit account is banned, i have bought boxybot but i can't use it now, can i got my money back ?
01/30/2014 22:37 dasti555#2547
What? You can use it. It is not connected with ID.
01/30/2014 23:05 IamExoD#2548
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
What? You can use it. It is not connected with ID.
I stop do ;)

It's for that reasons i want my money back because i can't use this bot anymore
01/30/2014 23:11 melikhan#2549
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamExoD View Post
I stop do ;)

It's for that reasons i want my money back because i can't use this bot anymore
Where do you read you get refund when you want? Do you think they care about if you stop or not? You bought it, that's it.
01/30/2014 23:48 IamExoD#2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Where do you read you get refund when you want? Do you think they care about if you stop or not? You bought it, that's it.
It's just a question man keep calm ...