[AlchemyProxy] Basic botting functionality

11/15/2010 12:42 neogru#241
did that proxy will be work?? cuz all have 12 h double exp ;D
11/15/2010 13:11 sharinggan#242
Quote:
Originally Posted by neogru View Post
did that proxy will be work?? cuz all have 12 h double exp ;D
p4n is solving some issues i think. pls keep watching this thread.
11/15/2010 13:13 pro4never#243
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinggan View Post
p4n is solving some issues i think. pls keep watching this thread.
Just turn off loot and it should work. Just logged on and it is working fine as long as I don't loot.

/bot hunt

if it doesn't move

/bot loot rare
11/15/2010 13:32 sharinggan#244
just a minor problem about mining. it has a tendency to stop dropping ores once it drops one. u have to move a bit to drop an ore and move again to drop another. this just happened now. never had this problem before

fixed now after the bot restarted i think.
11/15/2010 13:36 Banartenek#245
i have promblem can any one help me ? i have without this proxy witch multi client 60 fps if witch this proxy i have 5/10 some times 1 fps and dc lol why and the bot no kiling monster just move like ninja in one sqm
11/15/2010 13:47 pro4never#246
Update:

-Auto loot should be fixed. My bad.

-Mining no longer requires you use the command twice

-Thread speeds modified (less resource intensive with same functionality)

-Mining seems to be working. Note, it only drops ores gained AFTER starting.



I just realized there was no escaping from the bot thread meaning even after you disconnected it would be running your thread super fast... yay for massive, pointless processor usage!

Also realized the fastest action needed is shifting... so I'm now calling bot threads for characters based on speed for that.
11/15/2010 13:50 sharinggan#247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banartenek View Post
i have promblem can any one help me ? i have without this proxy witch multi client 60 fps if witch this proxy i have 5/10 some times 1 fps and dc lol why and the bot no kiling monster just move like ninja in one sqm
as posted by p4n
Just turn off loot and it should work. Just logged on and it is working fine as long as I don't loot.

/bot hunt

if it doesn't move

/bot loot rare
11/15/2010 13:58 pro4never#248
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinggan View Post
as posted by p4n
Just turn off loot and it should work. Just logged on and it is working fine as long as I don't loot.

/bot hunt

if it doesn't move

/bot loot rare
Again, it is fixed but if it starts happening again, that's what you need to do to keep at least gaining exp (ridiculously fast :P)


So I'm gonna waste an hour or two on my new custom proxy, we'll see how far I get with it... My hopes are that this version is now somewhat stable (if far from perfect) and you guys can use it till I have time to write botting functionality into my custom proxy ^^


Including... packet queue system, yyyayy sexy! :P
11/15/2010 14:23 slappy89#249
P4N does it work on sunshine now ?
11/15/2010 14:24 slappy89#250
WORK thank you sooo much its awesome can we somehow use it 2 do circle scatter around my stack in some radius ?is it able to scatter ?soz 4 my stupid question :P:)
11/15/2010 14:32 pro4never#251
Quote:
Originally Posted by slappy89 View Post
WORK thank you sooo much its awesome can we somehow use it 2 do circle scatter around my stack in some radius ?is it able to scatter ?soz 4 my stupid question :P:)
Magic skills are not coded. Technically I could add them in easily enough though...

Probably premium/V2 only though.
11/15/2010 14:35 slappy89#252
thx this is just perfect nice work xD
11/15/2010 14:48 gunite69#253
works perfect....but all of a sudden it started lagging? r u working on it now pro4ever?
11/15/2010 15:34 PuN|SheR#254
I Can LOG IN into the Pyramide Server, but when i type /bot hunt , it hunts and when i stop it with writing again /bot hunt , it stops but i can't move .. ?
11/15/2010 15:41 pro4never#255
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuN|SheR View Post
I Can LOG IN into the Pyramide Server, but when i type /bot hunt , it hunts and when i stop it with writing again /bot hunt , it stops but i can't move .. ?
That's cause it keeps updating your position.

Try using /bot speed update 100000



Basically right now the bot is updating your position based on time. Technically your bot is still running, you are simply not in hunt mode. (aka it will still loot)

I'll add a cmd for that later I suppose.