Speed+Zoom Hack Non Dc Always Updated

05/05/2007 11:30 MistyFuture#241
where is the new multi client 4347??
05/05/2007 14:26 ~Fury#242
dont work m8..
05/05/2007 17:50 bartanthony#243
FUJIFY YOUR COSPEED SAID---->>>IS NOT INITIALIAZE PROPERLY... PLSSS FIXED IT I REALLY NEED UR COSPEED.....
05/05/2007 17:57 Fujiy#244
You have .Net2?
05/05/2007 23:47 jameswong2#245
on the list it just says Ms
05/06/2007 01:22 LOUSYGREATWALLGM#246
Quote:
Originally posted by Fujiy@May 5 2007, 17:57
You have .Net2?
I need to install windows installer 3.0 before I can install .Net2
Can you give me the Windows installer 3.0 or later?
05/06/2007 01:39 LemonHead224#247
nice job it's work, but it's still a lito obvious.. lito too fast on server side... if you can slow down the speed that would be great...:)
05/06/2007 06:47 yokoyoko#248
fujiy can you pls confirm that zoom hack is working? because it's not working for me...
05/06/2007 09:32 therealaploy#249
can u send my the steps? i did what you sed above but...still no changes in speed...i unchecked the ALL box but still no changes
05/06/2007 16:40 KamaL17#250
how to speci
fies char and select chars give images to see how you do it!!!!!!
05/06/2007 17:23 cata4ever1#251
I must download net 2??
05/06/2007 17:36 collylad#252
whats does a speed hack do exactly
05/06/2007 23:04 KageKhan#253
I was looking on a few of the memory address threads and none of them contain the character effect address that you need to put characters on cyclone... Could you PM the address or possibly list it in one of the address list threads?
05/07/2007 03:04 saintpunk#254
yo! can you help me how to work my speedhack? i'll check the box but this is no work in my conquer play.
05/07/2007 04:47 Fujiy#255
You use multiclient? Some bugged MC dont work