[CSRO] Fully working bot

04/09/2010 15:53 zikor1337#241
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryniubest View Post
that bot u uploaded dont work. even does not connect to server, just show msg "buy tbot cards". i downloaded it from 1st post. Please if u can upload ur folder of tbot, which is working for u. i mean not the original folder, but that u use now. will appreciate that :)
Ok. I will... wait for my reply.
04/09/2010 15:53 Lewan91#242
its dont work all version dont work by me i do all right but its dont start
04/09/2010 15:57 vorosmihaly#243
I love you keo^^:D
its working now:P:P
PS: I have to select my tbot folder to make it work but thx :)
EDIT: now its connect to server,but dont start fvcking sro xD
EDIT2: so all.. we have to extract the tbot to silkroad folder and it works!
thank you again :))
04/09/2010 16:03 Lewan91#244
ok i hope so^.^
04/09/2010 16:04 zikor1337#245
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
I love you keo^^:D
its working now:P:P
PS: I have to select my tbot folder to make it work but thx :)
EDIT: now its connect to server,but dont start fvcking sro xD
EDIT2: so all.. we have to extract the tbot to silkroad folder and it works!
thank you again :))
I have it on my desktop. It is working like this without any problem.

Here is my folder: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/09/2010 16:06 2blackeyes#246
hmm lets see if this qq is the problem ...


edit: nope still crashing
04/09/2010 16:09 Lewan91#247
ok is come not succes with connect the server -.-
but thx
04/09/2010 16:18 2blackeyes#248
youre copy dosent make my client crash xD but dosent logg on :(
04/09/2010 16:19 zikor1337#249
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackeyes View Post
youre copy dosent make my client crash xD but dosent logg on :(
tried to exit the client and let him do the process one more time ?

EDIT:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hahahahaha
04/09/2010 16:25 pavel123#250
Not launch client :( :rolleyes:
04/09/2010 16:26 2blackeyes#251
i think the problem is that i see like this the svs
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i need a mediapk or something
can i have the link for the asian pack ?
04/09/2010 16:30 zikor1337#252
Said already... Install the asian language pack !! Change your uni-code !!
04/09/2010 16:46 intercsaki#253
Well then, I gave up. I belive its only matter of time that there will be someone who plays csro, has too much time, and wants to bot, and win7 is running on his pc, will find out how to use tbot on other systems, even if it wont be free till then. I think there is a reason why i can't use this bot, so i stop trying, and staying at keypressers :) tho they work fine, dont have much problem with them. This is like 26 pages of crying, errors, crashes, problems. Good for keo he can use it. Other's cant. At least most of them.
Btw Keo, if someone says, i have a problem with the bot, the "well its working for me" is not the proper answer. thanks.
04/09/2010 16:53 2blackeyes#254
omg now i see the propper letters whats the problem now ?>.<
still dosent want to connect no matter now many times i let him try>.<
04/09/2010 16:54 zikor1337#255
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Well then, I gave up. I belive its only matter of time that there will be someone who plays csro, has too much time, and wants to bot, and win7 is running on his pc, will find out how to use tbot on other systems, even if it wont be free till then. I think there is a reason why i can't use this bot, so i stop trying, and staying at keypressers :) tho they work fine, dont have much problem with them. This is like 26 pages of crying, errors, crashes, problems. Good for keo he can use it. Other's cant. At least most of them.
Btw Keo, if someone says, i have a problem with the bot, the "well its working for me" is not the proper answer. thanks.
Well... as you can see, I help as much as I can. But some problems are too much for me ... I can't find a logic answer for them. There probably is... but you must search it on your own. I can't do too much. I gave the basic tutorial. Solved the basic problems. From there... you must try on your own. I do as much as I can. :p:p