Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

03/16/2021 18:53 sillygooes#241
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
use revo uninstaller to remove the launcher + game.
you can deep clean all tracers that way.
So revo uninstaller will remove your hwid ban?
03/16/2021 19:18 0x41^4#242
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygooes View Post
So revo uninstaller will remove your hwid ban?
no.
only a spoofer will.
03/16/2021 19:33 vwracer030#243
So today is the 6th day that I have a shadow ban I do not understand why you do not release it .. Or is it because I hacked with my other account
03/16/2021 19:40 elitevers69#244
I used rut on only 1 account. I have not logged into that account since detection. If I don't log into that account should I still be safe on my other accounts?
03/16/2021 19:48 0x41^4#245
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitevers69 View Post
I used rut on only 1 account. I have not logged into that account since detection. If I don't log into that account should I still be safe on my other accounts?
~20 of my accounts got hit. so maybe, maybe not.
03/16/2021 21:10 Jan148#246
So, I only have 1 account which got perm banned since I used RUT. What are my options?
- If I wait for 14 days and make a new account, will this account be instantly shadow banned? Or should I be safe then?
- If I don't wanna wait it out, I use revo uninstaller and infinit spoofer. Will I have to use the spoofer for a lifetime? Or can I use it for like a month and then continue playing without spoofer? Or will my account be instant shadow banned when I stop using spoofer?
03/16/2021 21:10 briocosmic#247
main account banned for rut ,secondary not shadowbanned... weird ( i have play for 15 game )
03/16/2021 21:14 elitevers69#248
Quote:
Originally Posted by briocosmic View Post
main account banned for rut ,secondary not shadowbanned... weird ( i have play for 15 game )
I have not logged into my rut account since detection. My other accounts are not shadowbanned.
03/16/2021 21:17 briocosmic#249
I think this type of cheat don’t is HWID BAN
03/16/2021 21:21 Kiotsukete#250
I've cleared BO/MW using Revo. Plan to use another aged account after using a spoofer (INF). After spoofing initially, will I also need to run INF everytime I launch the game?

Thanks!
03/16/2021 22:20 elitevers69#251
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitevers69 View Post
I have not logged into my rut account since detection. My other accounts are not shadowbanned.
Never mind, just got shadowbanned
03/16/2021 22:23 0x41^4#252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiotsukete View Post
I've cleared BO/MW using Revo. Plan to use another aged account after using a spoofer (INF). After spoofing initially, will I also need to run INF everytime I launch the game?

Thanks!
yes as the hwid reverts to normal once you restart your pc.
03/16/2021 23:00 adawg#253
Hi everybody, so I have been using the tool which unlock all guns/skins etc, this has ended up on a straight permanent ban, my account didn't even go through a shadow ban. Now I made a new account and as soon I try searching for a game it goes to 350ms and won't even load a game. So I am guessing my HWID is not fully banned and I only have a shadow ban on my pc. Also will I ever be able to get my main account? and How long does a shadow ban take? Thank you for the replies in advance.
03/17/2021 01:02 BobboRosso#254
I got banned on MW like Octoberish of last year, I made a new account and got into CW, I just bought MW onm my new account after all these months, and Im only getting <350ms searches and no games. What should I do?
03/17/2021 01:16 C$N#255
Main acc banned cuz of RUT Unlocking tool, bought an aged account and played 1 game fine, second game 350ms lobby so probably shadowbanned.

Will i be able to play after this sb is over or will it get perma banned after this?