[Always Updated] Combat Arms NA/EU Hacks by Virtual Evolution

12/02/2017 21:21 Im_Ninja66#241
Discord link has been updated: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Future updates will be added. Stay tuned
12/14/2017 19:31 AzurWalker#242
Public Hacks , soon updated ?
12/15/2017 06:43 Im_Ninja66#243
Well not exactly.
We hosted an event called the "12 Days of Christmas" Event [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

For the 12 Days of Christmas, each day will have a winner. The winner can choose WHICH game he wants, but the winner and the duration will be chosen randomly.

Hacks:
-Crossfire
-Combat Arms
-Possibly future games

Duration:
-1 week
-2 weeks
-1 Month

On Christmas, of all the people that has participated, we will do a drawing to up to 3 people. One of the 3 will have a chance to have ALL ACCESS VIP

On the New Years Eve, of all the people that participated, we will do a drawing of one person to have ALL ACCESS VIP.

All you guys have to do to participate is to comment on this thread and each day we will have one winner by random.

Rules:
-Spamming the thread more than one time will not actually help you win. Every comment is a participant.
-Staff can't win
-Winner can only win once (share the love)
-If winner does not respond within the day, the next winner will take the reward.
-Both vips and public users can participate!

-AFTER THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS EVENT, THERE WILL BE A SEPARATE EVENT FOLLOWING RIGHT AFTER!-

Just comment and check back everyday!

|| You're going to need to register on the site for this || Winners will need a registered accounts anyways ||
12/18/2017 05:55 Lubianymiszcz#244
When can you find out the hack?
12/22/2017 07:35 Im_Ninja66#245
I mean....I don't know what is being asked...Everything is on our site and our discord has active support.
12/22/2017 17:10 xDarkBlazex#246
Where is the public combat arms reloaded hack?
12/22/2017 21:31 Vrurk#247
JAJAJAJA, this guys only want $$$, they dont work for nothing, but i dont pay for hacks.

We cant to pay for hacks if you cant to try free, is stupid, i dont buy a car without to drive it.

Hacks is the same, no free no try, no try no pay... Simply.
12/26/2017 18:09 Im_Ninja66#248
We have events that reward free vip. It's the coders decisions to not have public hacks due to the constant maintenance of keeping them undetected. Also, hacks aren't cars.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Years Event:
Try to see if you can win!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/29/2017 06:22 arodfan#249
I HOPE I WIN
01/06/2018 03:41 EyalForGames#250
please help me i dont know how to download it
please help
01/06/2018 11:07 Vrurk#251
Free hacks dont work Eyal,
01/10/2018 11:54 arrtillero850#252
IDIOTS YOU DO NOT KNOW GATU TO GIVE TO OTHERS USERS TO USE A HACK FOR COMBAT ARMS WITHOUT PAYING ALWAYS HAVE TO PUT THE DEMAS :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:
01/11/2018 14:16 Vrurk#253
Hacks free for CA, dead.

Only idiots pay for hacks.
01/18/2018 00:48 oskronoss#254
dasgjkonsapgasoighnasovnsapoivnsadoufivhbasovjnaso dvnaiouvnaworengwaoierg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_Ninja66 View Post
Virtual Evolution's Discord server: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Virtual Evolution's Teamspeak Server: ts3.virtualevolution.co
or click here: ts3server://ts3.virtualevolution.co?nickname=[V-EVO]Member(Use%20Forum%20Name)

The VIP hack menu looks like this:

VIP Hack Features list:

Public Hack Features list:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <<< See our hacks

<<< See our gameplay with hacks
The public hack menu looks like this:

-----------------------------------------------------

Our VIP has full features

Public hacks are also available now!

Download:
-You're going to have to register first
Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Virustotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The Hwid lock is triggering the first two red x's. We'll try to fix that in the future.

Can't use our loader?
Here is tutorial:
If you need any help or have any questions, I'm always around on our site.
I don't know if I should post my skype since the last time I did something like that it lead to many idiots asking to be beta testers and free hacks shit....

Price:
VIP:
One Week = 4$
One Month = 10$
Private VIP (1 M) = 30$

We only accept paypal, but we also accept karma koins/game card for those that cannot use paypal.

Credits:
V-Evo_Admin Head: Ninja66 (me :P)
Coder: .Dias
V-Evo Staff: Too many to list.

Please:
-No begging to be staff or have free hacks....

I'll try to be on here and check on this thread whenever I can. No promises on that.

Thanks I guess? o.o

:cool:
01/18/2018 10:33 Moly_Is_Here#255
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , there is a public hack but its offline at the moment.
You guys can try VIP , it is so cheap.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , it is not really fun, thank you.