Januera | 10 DG | Play2Win | Custom FW | Skill Balance | Grand Opening 08.05.2015

04/23/2015 09:01 NarutoNL#241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardoo View Post
Congratulations!
You won the contest.
Reward is 3x grab pet 1hour fgw
I didn't sleep the whole night to finish this and in the end i get this shitty reward ?! my hard work gone for nothing gg
04/23/2015 09:05 DocToxic#242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
My ban was for a 6 month old post where i used swear words.

By the way, for people that wanna exploit Januera, you can stop already. They will be using the new Elamidas protection which isn't being used at Elamidas even.

We've finished it long ago, but since Elamidas was never down, I never upgraded my protection there. Since Muhab is a good friend of mine, we'll help him out obviously.

Have fun trying to exploit it, ain't gonna work.
:handsdown: :handsdown: :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoNL View Post
I didn't sleep the whole night to finish this and in the end i get this shitty reward ?! my hard work gone for nothing gg
who cares ! :rolleyes:
04/23/2015 09:10 Xardoo#243
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoNL View Post
I didn't sleep the whole night to finish this and in the end i get this shitty reward ?! my hard work gone for nothing gg
Putin turned off the faucet with gas, that's why..

I might add also 3days camel from janjan to downhand or hoten your choice
04/23/2015 10:49 .Xen#244
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoNL View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
seriously, that's a masterpiece :rolleyes:
You selling it?
04/23/2015 10:50 hubz0n#245
dun give a fuk bout copryrights, just pasted this masterpiece to my signature, hope that u're not mad :DD gl hf wp
04/23/2015 11:25 Carica##246
Down... Link!S
04/23/2015 12:09 NarutoNL#247
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubz0n View Post
dun give a fuk bout copryrights, just pasted this masterpiece to my signature, hope that u're not mad :DD gl hf wp
Haha feel free xD
04/23/2015 12:47 SunEmpire#248
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoNL View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I'm amazed by your work, you are my inspiration
04/23/2015 13:05 ​Bodo#249
I'm so in

PS: Good job Naruto
04/23/2015 13:17 NarutoNL#250
2 much positive comments stop it guys I'm blushing :$
04/23/2015 13:29 Violett#251
^
Don't want to be rude but ...

Dis, just dis. Fits better or? :S
04/23/2015 13:43 .Xen#252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo-Sro View Post
My game Will be online .

"Have Fun "
gtfo from here
04/23/2015 13:59 NarutoNL#253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
^
Don't want to be rude but ...

Dis, just dis. Fits better or? :S
Damn :O we should work together
04/23/2015 14:25 ​Bodo#254
China total mastery?

Also, I've seen how sox items are different.

Seal Of Star (Last tier +2)
Seal Of Moon (Last tier +3)
Seal Of Sun (Last tier +4)

But do they all have the reinforce values? cause if that's the case, that's absolute bs.
04/23/2015 14:45 erynch#255
"Download links will be available on Thursday." so ?