AA Bot - ArcheAge Bot

09/20/2015 19:41 grandmaster100#241
I dont like the bot
09/20/2015 21:45 killzone#242
Quote:
Originally Posted by aradalienz View Post
With patch 2.0 hackshield or any sort of protection has been removed ;)
Are you sure about this? I ahvent visited ArcheAge in a while.
09/24/2015 03:06 Ploxasarus#243
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Are you sure about this? I ahvent visited ArcheAge in a while.
There is internal detection now but the values can be changed on a memory level for cvars as I have done with Derp ( new addition to the mod ) and edited accordingly.
09/24/2015 18:35 Shiftfaced#244
I still cant get all the mod to function properly. Is anyone else having issues with watervolume.cfx, water.cfx and ndeco_quest.xml loading properly?
09/24/2015 20:03 Oshijitsu#245
Fail #Edit...
10/28/2015 15:34 KefkaBot#246
I see that hackshield has been removed. I might be able to get this going again but I'd have to release it privately.

Are there people still interested?
10/29/2015 16:57 killzone#247
Yes, count me in. lol. I bought this bot but suddenly you disappeared. lol
10/29/2015 17:02 arturvbk#248
Yes me too Kefka.
Buyed the bot. Then suddently you stopped updating and disappeared like killzone said.
11/03/2015 22:43 Oshijitsu#249
Same , bought it but you disappeared ^^ .
11/06/2015 13:52 killzone#250
I tried with memory reading, seems I failed at getting the right address.
Or its keeps on changing. Well, Im not into memory reading bot development anyway so good luck.
11/08/2015 12:05 oxion#251
Hey I want buy that AA bot PM
06/05/2023 03:08 cintaralho#252
Come back friends