CO2 Reconfigurable Aimbot

09/08/2009 22:58 InfamousNoone#241
No it doesn't work on retail CO, not anymore at least.
09/09/2009 01:05 hazemzema#242
i want the aimbot of CoRevelotion please :)
09/09/2009 02:37 Katsuro#243
Hey Infamous.

Is there a way you can create a no-delay fb?
I heard it had to do with magictype edit but I have no idea what that person's talking about..

Also, is there anything I can use to zoomout my co screen so ppl can't cheapshot me <.<
09/13/2009 21:33 DEONE123#244
Do this aimbot works on the official conquer in the latest patch?
09/14/2009 05:29 majick#245
if you just need a cracked 5065.exe period pm me
09/14/2009 16:28 KraHen#246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
Hey Infamous.

Is there a way you can create a no-delay fb?
I heard it had to do with magictype edit but I have no idea what that person's talking about..

Also, is there anything I can use to zoomout my co screen so ppl can't cheapshot me <.<
The delay can be removed that`s for sure, I have seen people done it before. You made me curious, I need to find out how :P
09/15/2009 22:32 Katsuro#247
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRnEcRo View Post
The delay can be removed that`s for sure, I have seen people done it before. You made me curious, I need to find out how :P
Yeah I know!

I can't figure out how to do it though, someone told me about hex editor
...

And using cheat engine to zoomout =/
09/16/2009 10:26 MichaelJackso#248
dont works dude i do all what u say and till dont works
09/17/2009 01:01 DEONE123#249
i need aimbot for the official co the latest patch
09/17/2009 02:20 edson95#250
How activate in corevolution plis guide me
09/18/2009 14:05 armorbreaker#251
can you help how to get aimbot
09/19/2009 17:14 Manghost215#252
hey dose it work on corevolution yet?
09/19/2009 18:37 Manghost215#253
Thank You for this aimbot man
09/20/2009 16:48 jayhawka13#254
#approved
09/20/2009 22:03 Zion~#255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manghost215 View Post
hey dose it work on corevolution yet?
It doesn't work on corevolution anymore.