[Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs

02/15/2016 17:42 InkDevil#241
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie2008 View Post
Does anyone have the channelresource dll for this tool that I could download please
Why do you want to create a channelresource.rdb?
If I remember correctly it's a database on server-side, with no rdb in clients.
02/16/2016 05:14 Sherock#242
for item 9.2 or 9.3 there is ?
02/16/2016 21:44 ThunderNikk#243
There is not
03/21/2016 01:45 Xijezu#244
If someone wants to create a .dll for it, this is the structure of the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
Note: You require the db_item.ref file so you can properly read the file.
04/20/2016 15:14 king1king#245
glandu can you make

mixResource9.1

and skillResource9.1

pls
08/29/2016 23:05 medaion#246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
If someone wants to create a .dll for it, this is the structure of the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
Note: You require the db_item.ref file so you can properly read the file.

Good evening xijezu , he gritted possible to have the dll in question .
Because I do not understand quite how to create the dll , I'm not super strong developing early & I do it about 3 months I tried to find how it creates dll !

Sorry for anglish /
I am french
08/30/2016 06:46 Xijezu#247
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/30/2016 20:40 medaion#248
Thank you very much for this file xijezu.
09/13/2016 14:44 Sherock#249
I've try to make 7.2 .dll and i did ( NpcResource & WorldLocation )
but i couldn't to make the others like item and state
10/12/2016 23:30 albatriot#250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
the Itemresource are corrupted !!
10/13/2016 16:53 GHYEAs#251
can any one make skillTreeDisplay 9.1 ? dll.. :D
10/23/2016 08:14 king1king#252
item 9.3 pls
10/25/2016 01:41 GHYEAs#253
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


i got this error..!

any one can help here.!
10/25/2016 12:32 PetTrainer#254
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


i got this error..!

any one can help here.!
You will Load the job.rdb from your Server or from dump?

When you load from SQL Check your connection ..
When the Job9.1.dll destroyed. I upload the dll

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/26/2016 01:36 GHYEAs#255
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetTrainer View Post
You will Load the job.rdb from your Server or from dump?

When you load from SQL Check your connection ..
When the Job9.1.dll destroyed. I upload the dll

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
well i will try it thank you :handsdown:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetTrainer View Post
You will Load the job.rdb from your Server or from dump?

When you load from SQL Check your connection ..
When the Job9.1.dll destroyed. I upload the dll

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
** yes it works fine ty so much :D