Nostale Live Programming

07/08/2013 22:24 forsatus#241
oh yes and I'm french so I play on nostale so France is that it changes anything or not? and do I download nostale in another language? if yes how? thank you

i'm french ...
07/09/2013 12:43 Caedes.#242
Free server or what?
07/09/2013 14:44 forsatus#243
yes hosted by me with software xmpp
07/23/2013 19:59 granfantasma#244
Please help me, when i run "Game server_0.6_bugFix.exe" the program has stopped working
07/24/2013 00:15 J0k3x77#245
Kingrap you wanted to report Deledt's Project at the Police. And now you released a new files ? xD seems legit.
07/24/2013 00:25 Mr.Tr33#246
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0k3x77 View Post
Kingrap you wanted to report Deledt's Project at the Police. And now you released a new files ? xD seems legit.
It's a old story bro ;)
08/24/2013 05:54 mardarmac#247
So sad the next release is not free. -__-
money money.
T_T
08/24/2013 10:01 Schnuffel16#248
Quote:
mardarmac: So sad the next release is not free. -__-
money money.
T_T
so sad that there is NO NEXT release from anyone