PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack

11/12/2008 23:48 Altec2#241
i try to imagine how much flood have Mazzy in his PM's :) i will not sleep this night, to many exciting feelings i have :) waiting...
11/13/2008 00:35 roberson644#242
I cant wait either :)
btw: We are lucky that he is releasing this publicly, so please be responsible and respectful, as this is a very powerful tool. Please don't abuse it and wreak havoc on the servers just for the sake of it lol. cus then it will be patched more often and plus you might get ip banned.
11/13/2008 02:43 johnzeear#243
no fair! after spamming the thanks on mazzy how come i cannot add more thanks?

wahaha... "no fair"...

idiot XD

is there a cheat to add more thanks to him? XD

anyway thanks thanks thanks still ^_^
11/13/2008 06:07 questionare#244
WOOO HOOO HOOO.cant w8 i wish i can be bless to the have this tool.:D

__________________________________________________ ___________
what will profit a man if he gains the whole world.but loses his own soul?
11/13/2008 06:09 exe_omfg#245
true :P
11/13/2008 10:07 anbonn#246
i luv u Mazzy !!!!!
11/13/2008 10:21 deo001#247
a normal copy is fine.. don't care that much about the damage hack or its just an attack speed hack, its a nice decision for not including damage hack, it will really be abused,
attack speed hack is just here in this forum.. so why do you like to include damage hack in the program.. tsk3x.. you guys are so lazy, try to experiment on your CE.. for the attack speed hack, name hack is fun, ^_^ Mazzy, i wonder if your name hack is also effective when looting hora weapons,
11/13/2008 11:05 drekk30#248
:)i wish i could have one of this
11/13/2008 19:42 Marandil#249
Quote:
Looks like release will be tomorrow! I have someone helping me so it is going much faster now. I am in the process of adding all the servers to the program, you pick which server you want to play on, then load it.

PLEASE. IF YOU WANT A SERVER ADDED, READ MY FIRST POST! STOP PMing ME ASKING ME TO ADD A SERVER IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE IP.
48 hours l8r... we still w8 ^^
Quote:
Okay I got a lot of PMs, they will be read once I finish the last of the config for the program, I will add the last servers and if all works out good, i'll do a release tonight.
more that 24 hours, but we still w8... anyway, we want this tool to be perfect, so you don't have to hurry Mazzy ^^
11/13/2008 21:19 exe_omfg#250
cant w8 to try it :P
11/13/2008 21:34 RFX01#251
yo mazzy,

check my PM before you release this thing, to add a little more pro-touch

not like this isn't pro enough already *cough* x_x
11/14/2008 04:37 szardik#252
now u will destry a beautiful server again @_@
11/14/2008 05:15 timekana#253
how can I try it if I don't the program yet? Oh well.. it will be released very soon, I think today!
11/14/2008 05:16 R0m3#254
Quote:
Originally Posted by szardik View Post
now u will destry a beautiful server again @_@
why destroy? these tool doesnt have damage hack , or dupe tools , or any hard cheat , and i guess you are going to test it too Lol..
11/14/2008 06:44 exe_omfg#255
yeah,dmg hack would really ruin the game badly.
anyway without it this is an useful tool :D