[Guide]150x/Req/Logintool//req

10/18/2008 02:37 mikixD#241
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrazrx View Post
I kept getting an error for my account when trying to login, If the code looks like "-+A" or somethin close to that Just put in your info and keep Pushing Enter over and over again then it'll log you in. Well atleast it did for me and my friends.
u mean this ? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] that gay thing dont let me connect fuckkkkkk i think is because we ar using windows vista -.-
10/18/2008 03:02 framed#242
server is down for maint. right?
10/18/2008 03:08 eexist#243
Quote:
Originally Posted by framed View Post
server is down for maint. right?
I am on server 2 as we speak


Someone PLEASE come keep me company lol...
Name is sfgsdfg server 2 ; (
10/18/2008 03:25 framed#244
im getting same error as miki now lol
10/18/2008 04:27 eexist#245
This is horrible, everyone that speaks english is anti-social and the rest are assholes.. -_-
10/18/2008 04:49 framed#246
at least you can play, won't let me log in haha
10/18/2008 05:42 eexist#247
If anyone needs an account, pm me with the login/pw you want and I will make it.
10/18/2008 07:24 unionxyz1#248
ive been having the same thing as miki, and we have working acc its just not letting us in. btw im running vista too. fuck vista
10/18/2008 07:30 qquick#249
hey guys can u guys tell me how to buy coins in this server o.O
10/18/2008 07:44 trane.#250
Quote:
Originally Posted by unionxyz1 View Post
ive been having the same thing as miki, and we have working acc its just not letting us in. btw im running vista too. fuck vista
If you are using vista, try this : Right click on your login tool, choose the lastest option ( properties ) , then compatibility, and choose compatibility with windows 98. Try it out!


Quote:
Originally Posted by qquick View Post
hey guys can u guys tell me how to buy coins in this server o.O
Only avaiable for chinese players.
10/18/2008 07:54 framed#251
if anyone finds a fix, tell me pleaseee

that windows 98 thing didn't work :(
10/18/2008 08:56 vsboy#252
I downloaded the client, patch, new logintool, but still doesnt work... It just says unable to connect to server all the time.
10/18/2008 18:37 animejo#253
I keep getting this error

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I already tried reinstalling twice and updating it to 30.0.10 [They were both successful]

I even tried to run with compatibility to windows 98.

Anyone got any ideas?
10/18/2008 19:23 xsnipex#254
I am trying to launch game, but the new logintool doesnt work. I click on server and start, then my desktop disappears for 2 secs, then it comes back, with logintool closed.
Anyone having same problem?
10/19/2008 02:53 Cloudstrife01235#255
I just have one question. Does this server still do maint every day and get a new logintool everyday?