BYM Ultimate hack by dark cube.swf

11/07/2011 05:31 grael19#241
hang up on loading screen after clearing chache. HELP
11/07/2011 05:36 SharpKill3r#242
To those who need the hack feel free to PM me for it... I help here because Dark Cube can't help you as of now because he does't go OL much here because he WORKS ya know -.-

So here I am glad I could be of help ^^
11/07/2011 05:39 grael19#243
@sharp

Hang ups on loading screen. How? tried your tips but all hang on loading screen. my problemis dont know to use charles iam using fiddle
11/07/2011 05:42 SharpKill3r#244
let me try it w8... I'll update you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grael19 View Post
@sharp

Hang ups on loading screen. How? tried your tips but all hang on loading screen. my problemis dont know to use charles iam using fiddle
Here it works fine for me I cleared the cache twice.. It loads some time a bit..

Just try waiting for it.. If it still doesn't work try using charles??

Cause mine took so long in loading saying Logging In....

Just wait for it :)
11/07/2011 06:12 alpahromeoair#245
@SharpKill3r can you pm me the link for the swf file please.

thanks
11/07/2011 06:31 trunkspss#246
is this still working?
11/07/2011 06:45 SharpKill3r#247
I can confirm that this is working, cause I'm currently using it right now.

To those who want the hack PM me and press thanks ^^
11/07/2011 09:17 Dark Cube#248
to all who doesn't have the swf files, sorry but i will stop distributing it now, its been a week without being patch so all who got it are lucky. I just protecting my work not to be detected. so please dont ask me for it now and to all who have it please stop distributing also.

#closed
11/07/2011 09:23 domagasb#249
wheres the swf file?
11/07/2011 09:24 ace28#250
pls share the link to me
11/07/2011 10:03 fbhaxor#251
"thread closed" by sir dark cube.
11/07/2011 10:18 AresKrieg#252
thnks for the hack
11/07/2011 10:27 crossblade18#253
I have a question can i use this for farming and getting outpost?
11/07/2011 10:34 SharpKill3r#254
To everyone,

Due to pplz who abuse others using DC's hack they are just causing too much problem. Try looking at BYM's tech and supp forum. Because of what those dumba$$ abusers I fear that it could be sooner or later the hack will get patched. So to try to protect DC's ultimate hack WE will stop distributing the hacks.

To those who PMed me and I gave them and to all those who have the hack pls just keep it to yourself. Do not leech it or even claim it as yours if you want it to be safe.

Those who PMed me that I gave today those are the last so please dont PM me anymore requesting for DC's hack.

I request for the closing of this thread, thank you. To all who didn't get the hack and wasn't lucky enough really sorry but no more distribution of this.

Your Helper ^^,
SharpKill3r
11/07/2011 10:49 bache10mac#255
Can Someone Please Send Me DC Hack Thanks in Advance!