New Private Server,Zonquer Online

01/13/2008 03:52 Svill#241
yeah same here i want to play also
01/13/2008 11:27 gameruler100#242
i only have a lil problem i can create an acc it says :
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on '81.233.41.135' (4) in /home/korvacs/public_html/aussamp/zonqueraccount/create_account.php on line 9
cannot connect
01/13/2008 11:58 carmelo.546#243
there i got zonquer1 but when i click to log In it say's connection failed due the server maintenance or internet connection.please re-loging later.... that means ??
01/13/2008 12:30 Svill#244
its been offline for the last few days
01/13/2008 12:48 Hiyoal#245
This is VERY NICE!!! I love how you can lvl up and you dont start at lvl 130 like every private server I have ever played on.

Great work again :D

Hiyoal
01/13/2008 13:13 ipb#246
Hey i hope the coder for this server send the msn mail to me i wanna help you to make server online 24 hr waiting mails .. :)
01/13/2008 13:14 carmelo.546#247
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
This is VERY NICE!!! I love how you can lvl up and you dont start at lvl 130 like every private server I have ever played on.

Great work again :D

Hiyoal
does it work for you on zonquer1 and zonquer2 ?
01/13/2008 13:16 tigercek#248
its offline i guess couse it doesnt work for me either ...
01/13/2008 14:28 devilsmum#249
Qonquer is better than Zonquer
01/13/2008 14:36 EliteSide#250
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
This is VERY NICE!!! I love how you can lvl up and you dont start at lvl 130 like every private server I have ever played on.

Great work again :D

Hiyoal
wat server u start at lvl 130? O.o
01/13/2008 16:08 devilsmum#251
hybrid co
01/13/2008 19:06 Nikac#252
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
hybrid co
you really start there at lvl 130 ? post link pls^^
01/13/2008 19:29 Niex#253
lol.. ehh :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/13/2008 20:04 JoieJones#254
server seems down?
01/13/2008 20:12 Niex#255
Yup, It is down. I hope it will be up soon, because I want to register & check the server out.