Request Thread

02/01/2014 22:15 lazaruspriest#2491
any one got the new rapid fire cheat
for Kings road - im just looking for cheats , the updated new ones , after 29/01/2014 that actually works

payment - oh yes!
02/02/2014 16:24 coolcooldude111#2492
Game: Tetris Battle
I am looking for a: Cash and Coins hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me a lot of tetris cash and coins to buy things
I am willing to pay: Thanks
02/02/2014 23:14 jejelu#2493
Game : Fairy Tail
I am looking for a: Stamina Hack and Gold Coin Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me 100 Stamina and much Gold Coin.
I am willing to pay: If 100% Work, i can pay but not many,
02/03/2014 03:02 cotonete#2494
Game: Dark Warriors
I am looking for a: Simple reset tool/script
Information about the tool: The tool/script should reset the game
I am willing to pay: nothing
02/03/2014 14:15 LuckyDost97#2495
plz help me how to find new auto win code for 8 ball pool
02/04/2014 02:02 Extreme86#2496
GAME: WAR COMMANDER
I am looking for a: RELOCATE FREE
02/05/2014 00:22 Forc3*#2497
Game: Hello Hero
I am looking for a: Gold and garats hack.
02/05/2014 00:34 danielgoans#2498
Game: the walking dead social game
i am looking for: Any working hack
Willing to pay handsomely i already spend to much money on this game legit. Willing to give that money to someone here
02/05/2014 10:34 donzpogi#2499
Game: Hello Hero
i am looking for a : karat or any hack that works
02/05/2014 16:04 anonymous-3792#2500
Game: Slotomania bei Facebook!

Ich will gratis Münzen haben!

Preis: Je wie gut der Hack ist / wie bekannt von 10-100€ Belohnung!
02/05/2014 16:20 dardanmiftari#2501
Game: Pishpirik ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
I am looking for a: Coin hack or Autowin
I am willing to pay: nothing
02/06/2014 08:23 illidank#2502
Game: Hello Hero ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
I am looking for a: Bot or coin, exp, carat, honor hack, or card hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me some honor to buy hero, or help me with training, and my hero fusion.
I am willing to pay: nothing
02/06/2014 14:43 coldfreez#2503
Game: CyberMonster 2 Mini Kingdom by Game321.com
I am looking for a: Crystal and Coupon hack
Information about the tool:The tool should give me a Crsytals or Coupons to buy some in game items
I am willing to pay: yes


Some Notes:
It would be really great if someone could make a tool for this game.

Hoping someoen will read this and reply to my post

better to try it and pay it!
02/06/2014 14:57 Croniou#2504
amazing thread!
great info.
02/07/2014 00:19 lordkaede#2505
Game: Rise of Mythos (NOT THE FACEBOOK APP, THE STAND ALONE GAME)
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should give any of the game currency if possible, gold, rubies, silver
I am willing to pay: yes, upon completion and proof of work.