nowadays there are many options for script, my opinion:
bgx: UD, good, best cost benefit cause it is cheap. you will have fun with cost benefit. People say it is detected but that is probably manual ban or exploit, equal to other platforms, or everyone would be banned, probably more than 3k people or more that bgx has.
LS: good logics and core, evade and orb, better than bgx overall but is way more expensive, probably one of the best for quality, but sadly most of the time the platform is not working, every patch and hotfix is 2 days to update, since I joined the platform every weekend didnt work because the server is always being atacked, so is expensive and will frequently being off, almost half half I guess of playable days. Take it if you dont want to play a lot and have money.
Corrupt: new platform with excelent devs, released 1 days ago and the quality of core is already excelent, orb, evade and pred. Still a lot of work to do because there are few plugins, it is a new platform, but is really good and in like 2 months if is still UD will be the best for sure. Good cost benefit.
Private: I am part of a private that I can not say the name here, it is good and better in security, of course some champs can be improved cause there are not much money around for devs such as LS.
That is all, my opinion!
all UD
bgx: UD, good, best cost benefit cause it is cheap. you will have fun with cost benefit. People say it is detected but that is probably manual ban or exploit, equal to other platforms, or everyone would be banned, probably more than 3k people or more that bgx has.
LS: good logics and core, evade and orb, better than bgx overall but is way more expensive, probably one of the best for quality, but sadly most of the time the platform is not working, every patch and hotfix is 2 days to update, since I joined the platform every weekend didnt work because the server is always being atacked, so is expensive and will frequently being off, almost half half I guess of playable days. Take it if you dont want to play a lot and have money.
Corrupt: new platform with excelent devs, released 1 days ago and the quality of core is already excelent, orb, evade and pred. Still a lot of work to do because there are few plugins, it is a new platform, but is really good and in like 2 months if is still UD will be the best for sure. Good cost benefit.
Private: I am part of a private that I can not say the name here, it is good and better in security, of course some champs can be improved cause there are not much money around for devs such as LS.
That is all, my opinion!
all UD