[Release] V-Bot

01/21/2015 01:38 Foxitamvp#2476
Great work bro. Keep it like this!
01/26/2015 21:13 DiXMaN#2477
bot does not work, and links too.

if it works and all it's OK, help me, I can not download writes error 401
01/26/2015 21:25 YerAWizard#2478
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiXMaN View Post
bot does not work, and links too.

if it works and all it's OK, help me, I can not download writes error 401
Yeah it's not working, and we don't know where TsukIt is..
01/29/2015 18:52 Zetadarus#2479
TskulT have a life dudes , be cool and wait , this guy is not a Robot Bot maker.
01/30/2015 16:52 TskulT#2480
First of all, I'd like to apologize for my long absence. I've had a bussy time and did not find the time to continue with this project. Moreover I do no longer feel that I want to continue making this tool, for a game that is already dying anyways.

But it would be of course a shame if all the work that has been done for this bot would end up in it being permanently offline because of an unreliable hosting site. That's why I have made a standalone version that will not check for the state of the bot or updates.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you had a previous installation, I recommed removing it completely first with the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], and then run the new version.

I had to revert it to version 2.4.5, because I lost the source of the latest version.
01/31/2015 01:46 ~Demetrio~#2481
TsKult es una pena que tu hayas perdido el codigo de esa version ..veo que no continuaras con tu proyecto es una lastima iba muy bien.

Espero tengas tiempo para continuarlo despues.
02/01/2015 11:33 janinger1994#2482
TskulT how safe is it now i wanna use it 2 hours on my main?!
02/02/2015 03:43 Jeepguy#2483
i got this bot, followed ALL instructions and it says it cant find the recognizers. it isnt working. any ideas?
02/04/2015 14:44 kitaxik#2484
it works pretty good, botted 6hours a day last week and didnt got banned :) i thinks it is absolutely safe, i recommend bot on x8 map, bot cant revive you on pvp :)
02/05/2015 00:36 ~Demetrio~#2485
yes its safe. Just never use 24h maybe the next time you can get caught.
02/05/2015 23:27 alien-77#2486
bot is good, all the time just flies in one sector of the map, constantly clicks on the minimap and all clicks in different directions.
02/07/2015 18:21 TheMotherFucker#2487
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
lol i can't download it again
02/07/2015 20:12 $partiate#2488
it is a virus :(
02/07/2015 20:21 YerAWizard#2489
Quote:
Originally Posted by $partiate View Post
it is a virus :(
You're virus. :facepalm:
02/07/2015 20:41 $partiate#2490
when I want to extract the file my computer says "potentielement dangerous file" - '

it's good I apologize problem solved