ohaiQuote:
>fucking my son
>he's dead
>my wife walks in
>get on the floor and walk the dinosaur
>open her chest with my bare hands and rip her lungs out
>eat the rest of her corpse raw
>take son, put him into my car
>drive in forrest, set him on fire
>masturbate in the mess after burning him
>go in town, find new wife
>repeat
>police catches me
>after raping one of them, I get in court
>the jury considers me guilty
>Some days later, get a last word before execution
>somebody might say I'm sick, but I'll call it creative procreation
>jump out of electric chair, go apeshit on everyone in the room
>chop their heads off with my nails
>eat their corpses raw, videotape it and put on youtube
>???
>profit
|
|
sup?Quote:
Hier werden Leute mehr geflamed als du denkst, alan.
btw, hoi flo.
Jap, ich werde es wohl noch länger hören weils iwie total passt &' iwie auch nicht... außerdem ist dieses Lied einfach nur Epic.Quote:
Flo, hörst du das Lied schon den ganzen Tag? ;o