[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

01/10/2008 20:40 sLx.se#24736
In this case its a Keylogger, not virus.
01/10/2008 20:42 blue3906#24737
most people too lazy to scan , they just ask other people
and noob scammer just post fake scan
01/10/2008 20:56 tilt69#24738
nice...tuto..
very good...
01/10/2008 21:34 xsamu#24739
someone just want to earn posts :D
01/10/2008 21:38 i_520_1314#24740
Hello.
Im just wondering if Mandark is currently working on the new bot.
I am not trying to rush anything here.
Just wondering if the process is getting along.
Thanks in advance~
01/10/2008 22:07 lidilidi#24741
how is it then guys?
and what do i have to do to add the masteries??
01/10/2008 22:08 didilicious#24742
OK,FIRST,I'LL TELL YOU THAT THE LINK THAT I'LL PASS TO YOU ISNT FOR YOU BECAME MY REFFER OU SOMETHING,BUT,ITS A POKER SITE!!!
I ALREADY WON 2 DOLLARS PLAYNG,THEN, WHEN I GET 10 OR MORE I'LL BUY A SROBOT CARD!!!!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
THIS IS THE SITE.....
REGISTER, PLAY IN FREEROLLS,I CANT TEACH ALL YOU GUYS PLAY,BUT ITS MY WAY TO GET SOME $$ AND BUY A PAYD BOT,BETTER THAN ANY FREE BOT,I'M USING REVBOT YET,BUT I'LL USE SROBOT PAYD SOMEDAY!TRUST ME!!!
HOPE SEE A LOT OF YOU THERE,
i'm playing in a freeroll now,
that enter only 1000 players,and until the 100 position win some $$,and you can withdraw to a moneybookers account, that later you'll buy a payd silkroad,i'm not asking anyone to register from my link,that isnt mine,but,how i get too much stuff here since i had registered, i think in make my contribuition,helping another poor player ^^
x)
hope anyone gets angry or something,this isnt like that,register and win 3000 monthly,this,you''ll decide if you win or not!!!
01/10/2008 22:10 rockstar987#24743
there is a crack for 1108 tbot, but tbot has been updated and now it doesnt work anymore.
read :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/10/2008 22:12 crash30#24744
hey man down good crack or not down any thing noob
01/10/2008 22:13 DarkCronicLe#24745
vote for ban
yes [ x ]
no [ ]
01/10/2008 22:14 rockangel#24746
This tread is worthy to be sticked :D great job!!!
01/10/2008 22:17 didilicious#24747
if i'll get ban,ban too
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i'm not asking anyone to to this,and,i'll not receive anything if you download/register!!!
ahhh,darkcronicle,read your messages ^^
01/10/2008 22:18 reijin#24748
//closed
omfg :X
01/10/2008 22:21 Dnjwan#24749
Crash30, go back to Turks website OR Fix your freaky english

PS : ALSO DECREASE YOUR SIG SIZE!
01/10/2008 22:34 reijin#24750
//closed
//infacted