Screenshot and Video Thread

12/21/2017 18:28 Freshek#2401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Already showed this tool that I'm working on atm to someone on Discord so thought I'd post it here too :)
New tool/bot technology for DO, no modifcation of game files whatsoever and no packet intercepting.

First release, an in-game tool, planned features are written on there:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Later I'm planning on using it to create a bot. Packet bot efficiency, pixel bot safety (or safer).
Let me guess – memory manipulation?
12/21/2017 19:43 Bonge<>#2402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Let me guess – memory manipulation?
Actually, it all works on a native level. It injects some code and then it can intercept and modify anything happening in the game :-)

It could actually be used for any Flash game out there.
12/22/2017 21:12 Ready*12#2403
12/22/2017 23:28 WhoCares (Klauso1)#2404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Already showed this tool that I'm working on atm to someone on Discord so thought I'd post it here too :)
New tool/bot technology for DO, no modifcation of game files whatsoever and no packet intercepting.

First release, an in-game tool, planned features are written on there:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Later I'm planning on using it to create a bot. Packet bot efficiency, pixel bot safety (or safer).
Hey, now that DOB is going down, a nice bot will be good to have. how long do you think it will take you to get something like that up and running? and do you need any testers ? :P
12/23/2017 13:47 Arap Paşa#2405
12/23/2017 14:00 Bonge<>#2406
Quote:
Originally Posted by klauso1 View Post
Hey, now that DOB is going down, a nice bot will be good to have. how long do you think it will take you to get something like that up and running? and do you need any testers ? :P
As soon as I've gotten the basic features working effectively with my tool, and stability and compatibility has been tested, it should be relatively easy to port it to a bot. I'm thinking sometime in january.

Testers would be nice :D I already have a few, but if you're interested, just hmu on Discord :)
12/25/2017 00:59 ExLaFlug#2407
12/25/2017 14:25 WhoCares (Klauso1)#2408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
As soon as I've gotten the basic features working effectively with my tool, and stability and compatibility has been tested, it should be relatively easy to port it to a bot. I'm thinking sometime in january.

Testers would be nice :D I already have a few, but if you're interested, just hmu on Discord :)
Nice! ive sent a pm on Discord :)
12/25/2017 20:56 ShockWaveDO#2409
Hello Guys
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/26/2017 17:26 ExLaFlug#2410
12/27/2017 19:49 Slaze-Maze#2411
Why GOLEM is bad xD:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/30/2017 14:06 Serraniel#2412
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/30/2017 18:44 Surreal.#2413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dieser Moment, wenn man erfährt, dass ein Bot wieder online kommt und dann down geht. :/
12/31/2017 17:29 Arap Paşa#2414
01/02/2018 19:04 Slaze-Maze#2415
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]