Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

11/12/2013 08:35 Eifillity#2401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
kom op dan
Hahaha, dat klinkt zo gay :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
So basically anyone comes out with a new server he should create some sort of attention by adding the name in chit-chat? (Same as metin2/ so on..);

My honest opinion: would be great since some people are waiting for old-school with some modification like the whole shit list of 'system' words.. pvp system. bot system. attack system. unique system..
Attack system, hahahha wat.
11/12/2013 08:58 鳳凰城#2402
I know someone who managed to invent ' potion system ' which's increasing the cooldown for each stack;
anything new = system.
11/12/2013 10:08 Shane¸#2403
new system: systems system
... no arguement

btw I've read the word (system) so many times, it sounds awkward and meaningless for me lol...
11/12/2013 11:26 Callum#2404
I'd rather call it a feature than a system tbh
11/12/2013 11:55 Disco Teka#2405
I thought SRO2 would compete with todays graphic in video games, but instead they are copying games from 2002 and thus going backward.
I feel pranked.


11/12/2013 12:05 Callum#2406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I thought SRO2 would compete with todays graphic in video games, but instead they are copying games from 2002 and thus going backward.
I feel pranked.


But, remember SRO 1 looked like crap in the beta :D
11/12/2013 12:13 Disco Teka#2407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
But, remember SRO 1 looked like crap in the beta :D
In the year 2004 everything looked like crap. But we are in 2013 and we can expect something better.
I don't think they want to continue improving the graphic...
11/12/2013 14:48 Callum#2408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
In the year 2004 everything looked like crap. But we are in 2013 and we can expect something better.
I don't think they want to continue improving the graphic...
you have to put both "how good are the current generation of MMORPG players PC's" and "how good can our game look whilst still being able to run on shit computers" into account, though.
11/12/2013 16:16 Nezekan#2409
I'd like to present to you, fresh out of the Venture laboratory: Silkroad monster kill system engine with different types of monsters!

You will be able to kill normal monsters, giants, uniques and even party mobs!
11/12/2013 21:12 IceAmStiel#2410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
I'd like to present to you, fresh out of the Venture laboratory: Silkroad monster kill system engine with different types of monsters!

You will be able to kill normal monsters, giants, uniques and even party mobs!
Where do I need to sign?
11/12/2013 21:47 鳳凰城#2411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
I'd like to present to you, fresh out of the Venture laboratory: Silkroad monster kill system engine with different types of monsters!

You will be able to kill normal monsters, giants, uniques and even party mobs!
can I exchange for 10k?
11/13/2013 06:44 Kape7#2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
I'd like to present to you, fresh out of the Venture laboratory: Silkroad monster kill system engine with different types of monsters!

You will be able to kill normal monsters, giants, uniques and even party mobs!
That system is shit, I've developed one that has also champion monsters.
11/13/2013 15:20 Royalblades#2413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
hahahah sorry if i made u a spark of hope ^.^, no, was talking about that "velestia reopen"
hey hey, don't put it on the same level as Velestia

Skalidor is on a different level that Velestia :)
Yes, it's made by the same dudes but we got a lot better in the meantime ^^

Phoenix1337, your saying you don't like all those "systems".... but didn't you ask me to make you some for your server (barricade) ?

Why the double-sided heart eh?
11/13/2013 16:27 WickedNite#2414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
hey hey, don't put it on the same level as Velestia

Skalidor is on a different level that Velestia :)
Yes, it's made by the same dudes but we got a lot better in the meantime ^^

Phoenix1337, your saying you don't like all those "systems".... but didn't you ask me to make you some for your server (barricade) ?

Why the double-sided heart eh?
Both phoenix and twix asked around for stuff.
11/13/2013 16:42 Callum#2415
cannot wait to try out Skalidors features in the meantime