[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

03/01/2023 06:40 ! Zaptine#2386
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeiledXD View Post
Idk about that one... because LC has been getting hit constantly after the EAC update. Ever since then I've been banned using LC non stop to the point i just gave up using that cheat. I'm trying to find other providers as well but from some of the reviews it's...
Good old days when LC was UD :feelsbadman:
God tier cheat it was
03/01/2023 06:41 VeiledXD#2387
Quote:
Originally Posted by ! Zaptine View Post
Good old days when LC was UD :feelsbadman:
God tier cheat it was
Yeah... it truly was :feelsbadman:
03/01/2023 08:08 CxCheats#2388
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeiledXD View Post
Idk about that one... because LC has been getting hit constantly after the EAC update. Ever since then I've been banned using LC non stop to the point i just gave up using that cheat. I'm trying to find other providers as well but from some of the reviews it's...
I can agree with Expira. All cheats on the list are solid.

With our cheat you can also semi-rage or rage cheating. Our SilentAim smooths the aimbot for spectators and reduce the risk of a manual.
And if you want to play legit it's no problem at all. Our deadzone and Smooth feature works perfect. :pimp: Did you try it already?
03/01/2023 08:14 DMUonaFFAR#2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeiledXD View Post
Idk about that one... because LC has been getting hit constantly after the EAC update. Ever since then I've been banned using LC non stop to the point i just gave up using that cheat. I'm trying to find other providers as well but from some of the reviews it's...
It seems to work for some and not for others.

Also, I was getting banned constantly and quickly with LC until I just started buying level 50+ accounts and now I can even use PSILENT and be fine whereas before, on fresh/level 10 accounts I would get banned in game using psilent and get banned within 24hr using memory aimbot.

I was looking around for other providers that have silent aim/PSILENT and still am, but LC is honestly so damn good.
03/01/2023 13:02 anoopsingh89#2390
CX and Exspira still dominating? Had some time for myself off forums and pc :D
03/01/2023 13:46 Exspira#2391
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoopsingh89 View Post
CX and Exspira still dominating? Had some time for myself off forums and pc :D
Yes, both of us went demon mode in 2023! I will dm you invite to new discord, old one got termed. Got termed on 6 accounts this year! Crazy
03/01/2023 13:53 CxCheats#2392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post
Got termed on 6 accounts this year! Crazy
I feel with you. :feelsbadman:
03/01/2023 19:45 Bonzo187#2393
Anyone know which apex cheat to get from expiracheats? ApexV2 or ApexV3. is one more secure than the other or something?
03/01/2023 20:03 Xenysa#2394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo187 View Post
Anyone know which apex cheat to get from expiracheats? ApexV2 or ApexV3. is one more secure than the other or something?
V2 user here, can't complain...not long time user of it but never got banned
03/02/2023 03:30 DMUonaFFAR#2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMan300 View Post
DO NOT GO WITH WINKINGS AT ALL, SHITTY STAFF AND ALWAYS DOWN, SAYS UPDATED AND AVAILABLE TO GET YOUR MONEY, GET YOUR MONEY AND THEY DOWN. LOL WOW. BEEN DOWN SINCE YESTERDAY. ANY OTHER "REAL" SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ..
Nearly every cheat provider keeps sales up during periods of very short downtime...

Plus like most other providers they also comp you for the downtime - and if you purchased while it was down - your time doesn't start until you put your key in.

Anyway they are back up now.
03/02/2023 23:21 SaucisseSama#2396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post
The best would be ask to my users, asking randoms on epvp is not good. Because 70% of people posting negative reviews are paid actors trying to ruin reputation.

Most of them never really used my cheats actually.

That's why you will see 10 years old accounts posting positive reviews and 1 month old accounts trash talking my brand.

EPVP is toxic forum and it's hard to battle competitors with 10-20 alt accounts and/or paid trolls.

My Apex V2 is currently doing great and there is no ban reports in user server, you won't actually find any negative comments about it right now.

When there are issues, or when detection happened in January I was honest about it and I posted everywhere about. Got mocked and trolled for being honest about it.

From me you can expect good and stable product, and truth if any issue occurs.

V2 is currently stable and fully undetected and there is 0 issues with cheat.

If you want to try it feel free to do so, if you purchase and there is issue I didn't state upon purchase you can get refund.
should you recommand v2 or v3
03/03/2023 00:29 Exspira#2397
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucisseSama View Post
should you recommand v2 or v3
Both are right now undetected. So depends what are you looking for when choosing cheat?
03/03/2023 19:52 bzsstre#2398
V2 is great for legit play and staying off radar, streamproof. v3 is better for features and having more fun with the cheat supports fullscreen which is better then v2
03/05/2023 00:30 KinyPaul#2399
Anyone ever had issues with WinKings?
03/05/2023 19:40 daruhakka#2400
never buy a DeusAim cheat, scam provider just bans you after your payment