BotsHub

01/08/2026 13:06 Kronos8#226
:mofo: New version of BotsHub, courtesy of Gahais, many many thanks to him :mofo:
Too many additions to mention them all, so, in no particular order:
- new bots: UW, minotaurs, glint challenge, margonite farm, FoW ToC, Asura points, LDOA
- interfacelift :pimp:
main tab is cleaner with more information
new faction options in run options tab
loot management has been moved to the loot options tab which allows much more possibilities
farm informations allows for more builds to be provided and copy/pasted
new tab for setting up your own hero team
- lots of improvements in code clarity and performance
- and so many other things that I can't possibly list them all :feelsgoodman:


Some issues are to be expected after a big PR like that, so please don't hesitate to report if anything fails.
Known issues are already present in : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (including material merchant)



@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I'll look into that LDOA charr issue
01/08/2026 18:47 Toone23#227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos8 View Post
:mofo: New version of BotsHub, courtesy of Gahais, many many thanks to him :mofo:
Too many additions to mention them all, so, in no particular order:
- new bots: UW, minotaurs, glint challenge, margonite farm, FoW ToC, Asura points, LDOA
- interfacelift :pimp:
main tab is cleaner with more information
new faction options in run options tab
loot management has been moved to the loot options tab which allows much more possibilities
farm informations allows for more builds to be provided and copy/pasted
new tab for setting up your own hero team
- lots of improvements in code clarity and performance
- and so many other things that I can't possibly list them all :feelsgoodman:


Some issues are to be expected after a big PR like that, so please don't hesitate to report if anything fails.
Known issues are already present in : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (including material merchant)



@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I'll look into that LDOA charr issue
Hey @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ,I realy give you all my thanks and respect for your work.
Would it be possible to contact you on Discord? I'm looking for a script that farms Nicholas Sandford presearing items. Giving Tips for this work obviously.
Thanks !
01/08/2026 21:53 Dogi06#228
Thanks for your answer Kronos, the feathers is working good.
Nice updates !
Last question, is there no way to prevent the bot from picking up any armor?
01/09/2026 01:09 Kronos8#229
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] yes it seems there are some issues with the loot options tab for setting up what is kept/salvaged/sold.
I'll take a look at it and fix. Hold onto something in the meantime :mofo:
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I never received a tip so I'm not quite sure what to think about it.
In any case, I probably won't do such specific bots because my time is already quite stretched as it is and it would be a never ending story.
01/09/2026 10:15 pepe botika#230
Hi Kronos,

I see that you are already aware of the issue with material merchant. But anyway when I setup the pick up to not pick up any material it still keep picking up materials and sell them to the merchant even I also put not to sell.
Thanks for all the hard work

Regards,
01/09/2026 12:28 Toone23#231
Hi @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ok i understand and respect that.
I wish you a happy NEWYEAR!
01/09/2026 12:35 Zoxxer#232
My bot keeps salvaging the golds from mininstral farm, i unchecked it via loot options. How can i fix that?
01/10/2026 15:06 Kronos8#233
Hello, inventory management issues should be sorted - download bot again and if there are still issues or things picked up/sold/salvaged when they should not be, don't hesitate to share.
Quote:
Last question, is there no way to prevent the bot from picking up any armor?
This should work now.

Materials merchants are still triggering crashes so don't report that though :pepeclown:
01/11/2026 05:54 mi|im#234
This has been working great! Thank you for doing all of this work <3

Thank you for the updates @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ! Would you happen to have a bandit raid bot available for purchase or maybe have any plans to add onto the gwhub? Much love <3
01/11/2026 07:38 AndaraX42#235
hey, i found out:

mesmer vaettir, just keeps looping as soon as inventory is full. (re-running to the farm spot again and again, just as we had it with the sin at the start)
monk vaettir just dies from degen/attacks as soon as shadow form runs out. (tried 55hp and regular hp)
one of the gemstone farms (ranger + ranger hero) - he sets up the traps, pulls foes and then just waits and dies, then resigns and does the same again.

Hope this helps anyhow.
01/11/2026 13:31 Kronos8#236
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
- Concerning inventory full re-running, the inventory part of bots is shared in all bots, so if it happened to you with mesmer vaettirs, it should happen to you for all bots.
Did you have anything specific in configuration ?

- For monk vaettirs, good catch, I think bot was taking too much risk by going close to mobs before using protective spirits and SF. I fixed that. Also updated description, you need to be 55hp, more would not work.

- Concerning ranger stygian farmer, good catch. I created an issue for it on github, but won't fix it for now, I don't know this farm very well:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thank you !
01/12/2026 15:02 Germinator82#237
first of all, thank you so much for all the work and sharing it!! also thank you for adding ldoa and the other bots. i noticed when running the uw bot that it will die often to the traps is there anything i might be doing wrong ?
01/12/2026 17:21 kawembe#238
First comment of mine wasn't very understandable so I'll try again: For the tascas bot, it says it can't set up the party correctly (assuming I'm missing heroes) but is there anywhere to check which heroes I'm missing? Also which hero builds are needed? It doesn't set them up automatically.
Thanks in advance!
01/12/2026 17:28 LandonCarter7#239
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawembe View Post
First comment of mine wasn't very understandable so I'll try again: For the tascas bot, it says it can't set up the party correctly (assuming I'm missing heroes) but is there anywhere to check which heroes I'm missing? Also which hero builds are needed? It doesn't set them up automatically.
Thanks in advance!
Are you selecting "Setup team automatically using team options section"?, because I use all Mercs and never have that issue
01/12/2026 17:36 kawembe#240
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandonCarter7 View Post
Are you selecting "Setup team automatically using team options section"?, because I use all Mercs and never have that issue
I'm not. I thought since the bot sets it up automatically I need the ones it wants to use for it to run properly... Which builds do you use and what classes etc? My discord so we maybe don't spam here... wilson1861
Only if you want to of course, thanks for your reply in any case! :)