[Client + Server] Shangri-La Files.

05/30/2020 17:44 xenovia0#226
Can anyone share a patch or an add on file on this coient that has new latest skills?
06/01/2020 06:08 reybook123#227
Is it possible to remove IP requirement so that [GM], [DEV] can log in without putting the ip on the IPlist?
06/01/2020 08:59 lifs2000#228
Quote:
Originally Posted by reybook123 View Post
Is it possible to remove IP requirement so that [GM], [DEV] can log in without putting the ip on the IPlist?
Yes, it's small exe modification, bear in mind if you do that.
you risk your server to get exposed to hackers.
if someone is accessing your database and create a dev char for himself he can log in without being whitelisted.
I wouldn't do that unless you have hwid system, and that is different thing.
06/01/2020 14:26 reybook123#229
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifs2000 View Post
Yes, it's small exe modification, bear in mind if you do that.
you risk your server to get exposed to hackers.
if someone is accessing your database and create a dev char for himself he can log in without being whitelisted.
I wouldn't do that unless you have hwid system, and that is different thing.
Okay sir, thanks for answering <3
06/01/2020 17:20 Farius~#230
Quote:
Originally Posted by reybook123 View Post
Okay sir, thanks for answering <3
How to remove IPList from DekaronServer (IP protection)
1. Download ollydebug cuz you need it to edit the exe.
2. After you open dekaronserver exe just click CTRL + G to find the following adress : 00661418 and there will appear like this : Click here
and after that you gonna change JNZ to JMP and save it "copy all moddifications"
3. Done Credits to guesswho.


i dont know if u can make it, the exe are packed.
06/04/2020 11:50 Kigobon#231
Is this basicly A9?
06/07/2020 06:33 reybook123#232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
How to remove IPList from DekaronServer (IP protection)
1. Download ollydebug cuz you need it to edit the exe.
2. After you open dekaronserver exe just click CTRL + G to find the following adress : 00661418 and there will appear like this : Click here
and after that you gonna change JNZ to JMP and save it "copy all moddifications"
3. Done Credits to guesswho.


i dont know if u can make it, the exe are packed.
Thanks Farius! I'll try it later
06/23/2020 11:36 awesomezzz#233
hi thanks to share sir Farius
07/08/2020 10:28 renglis#234
Thank you so much for the share farius, btw been doing some edits on the file.. but somehow couldn't figure to make the brick works. i tried /dev creatbrick [brickindex] but none of the index's works.. not sure what I am doing wrong... I tried adding bricks on a map.. but its not showing after pushing the files both client and server... any help or tips will pretty much be appreciated. :)
07/08/2020 10:34 guesswho-.-#235
Createbrick will spawn the brick only if it's placed on the map.
And it will appear only in the spot you defined in csvs but iirc not by default

What I mean is you gotta add it in the csv inside map folder and then span it via gm command (or destroy it). You can't spawn it anywhere you want :p
07/08/2020 13:36 renglis#236
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
Createbrick will spawn the brick only if it's placed on the map.
And it will appear only in the spot you defined in csvs but iirc not by default

What I mean is you gotta add it in the csv inside map folder and then span it via gm command (or destroy it). You can't spawn it anywhere you want :p

Thank you for the guidance "guesswho", I did try this method, I got the brick index added on the brick.csv on the map folder. this time i tried Index 36101 wall of fire.

202,36101,0,0,90,372,187,1

and tried spamming it on the map that contains the brick that I added, unfortunately it gives me a return message "Create brick failed" :-(

But still I am thankful for your guidance, I guess I am doing something wrong in my end.

Does the brick work on the peacezone map or just in pk map?
07/08/2020 13:41 guesswho-.-#237
it works everywhere. Back in the day I created an event in maze that spawned/destroyed dungeon gates when players progressed through it.

the index of your brick appears to be 202, so try createbrick 202
07/08/2020 13:48 renglis#238
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
Createbrick will spawn the brick only if it's placed on the map.
And it will appear only in the spot you defined in csvs but iirc not by default

What I mean is you gotta add it in the csv inside map folder and then span it via gm command (or destroy it). You can't spawn it anywhere you want :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
it works everywhere. Back in the day I created an event in maze that spawned/destroyed dungeon gates when players progressed through it.

the index of your brick appears to be 202, so try createbrick 202
Thanks, guesswho, I will try that.
07/25/2020 23:16 TechiEthano#239
So I have been working on this client for a few weeks and have been having a blast with this client. Farius, thank you for such an awesome release. I currently have this client downgraded to Action 9 with just the original 6 classes. (Not a huge fan of Aloken) I will eventually start doing releases in this thread to help people out, but still need to finish up some stuff with the current iteration I am working on.

Anyways, point of posting is to say thanks to Farius for this.
08/14/2020 04:19 Born Guilty#240
Hi fellas,

Is anyone interested in assisting me fully making this server operational? I am willing to pay $. Happy to discuss over Skype.