Mechwar (Zero Online)

03/07/2010 04:17 bladeofthedark#226
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
LOL
Well, we got hacked last night and it shut down our VPS. But luckly I keep the server files on a CD. And I alwasy back up the database, so it's all good. And the server is back up again. Take that you damn hacker!
why not load a virus on your vps that instantly attaches its self to every one viewing the files. the virus will allow you to get there ip as well as full access to the hackers pc xD. this virus will be under your teams control from a computer that is offline or unconnected from the net and can be connected to take action.
03/07/2010 06:40 MastaClank#227
Umm cause I don't know how to do that. LOL
03/07/2010 07:36 bladeofthedark#228
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
Umm cause I don't know how to do that. LOL
lol welcome to epvp the place of hackers and programers....
03/07/2010 08:44 MastaClank#229
Yeah, guess so and unfriendly ones too.
03/07/2010 09:48 VandaL~King#230
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
Yeah, guess so and unfriendly ones too.
but, im friendly. and thats all that matters, right? right?
RIGHT?
ANSWER ME!!!
03/07/2010 18:06 bladeofthedark#231
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
Yeah, guess so and unfriendly ones too.
lol true but just look around im sure you can find one xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandaL~King View Post
but, im friendly. and thats all that matters, right? right?
RIGHT?
ANSWER ME!!!
you cant do any thing in specially hack or program >_>
03/07/2010 22:38 MastaClank#232
LOL Blade is right Vandal. But then I again I can't either, but Nina sorta can. xD
03/08/2010 06:49 longkikilala#233
Boring sever :( I can't make a mayne ZPs :(
03/08/2010 06:51 MastaClank#234
How's it boring? Were you not able to make friends with anyone?
03/08/2010 11:23 aire0n#235
Quote:
Originally Posted by longkikilala View Post
Boring sever :( I can't make a mayne ZPs :(
EGGY!!!!!!!11111111 I cant make MAYNE ZP

MAYNE = MANY!!!! OMG

MI BY U CLUP!!!!!!!!!
03/08/2010 20:32 bladeofthedark#236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
How's it boring? Were you not able to make friends with anyone?
*whisper* quick tell them to play the real server *whisper*
03/08/2010 23:20 MastaClank#237
LMAO exactly or you can go to an empty private server like CrazyZO.
03/08/2010 23:47 bladeofthedark#238
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
LMAO exactly or you can go to an empty private server like CrazyZO.
lol thats true to xD. here is what i say.... "it maybe hard but at least its not the regular server xD"
03/09/2010 04:22 VandaL~King#239
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
*whisper* quick tell them to play the real server *whisper*
thx for that tip, thats why i went back to TQ :D, i have a much better chracter there anyways.
THANK YOU!
03/09/2010 04:31 bladeofthedark#240
Quote:
Originally Posted by VandaL~King View Post
thx for that tip, thats why i went back to TQ :D, i have a much better chracter there anyways.
THANK YOU!
yea and how meny years did it take you to xD?