Coins

12/28/2015 22:17 Remvrant#226
Very trustworthy and excellent time between payment/trade. Definitely will buy again.
01/04/2016 17:09 KOBRualet#227
bump!

Also, I'm trying to find native English speaker for checking our site for some mistakes or wrong syntax (easy example: Instead create an order need to write make an order etc) or you can suggest best way for writing something.

I will pay for work via coins in game. About amount we can discuss this.
My requirements: You must have an excellent knowledge of English.

Contact me via Skype please.
01/05/2016 19:57 KOBRualet#228
bump!

Also, I'm trying to find native English speaker for checking our site for some mistakes or wrong syntax (easy example: Instead create an order need to write make an order etc) or you can suggest best way for writing something.

I will pay for work via coins in game. About amount we can discuss this.
My requirements: You must have an excellent knowledge of English.

Contact me via Skype please.
01/07/2016 19:23 timbuktu#229
Trustworthy seller! Did transactions twice with him, no issue at all. Definitely will come back to him when I need more coins. :)
01/09/2016 10:13 KOBRualet#230
Thank you!

Bump!
01/14/2016 05:32 KOBRualet#231
I'm offline 14/01/2016 and 15/01/2016.
Will be online again 16/01/2016 after 12:00 (Europe time).
01/18/2016 06:33 b10rnb#232
and again fast trade,legit and easy,thanks
01/19/2016 20:32 KOBRualet#233
Quote:
Originally Posted by b10rnb View Post
and again fast trade,legit and easy,thanks
Thank you.

Bump!
01/21/2016 17:38 KOBRualet#234
Hello all!

Temporary discounts.
Each billion costs 125$.
If you buy less 1bil price is 0.13$ per million (example 100mil = 13$).
01/28/2016 15:45 godlike_1989#235
trying to reach u on Skype pm me there im intrested in some coin ty!!
02/10/2016 18:59 KOBRualet#236
We are starting to sell coins again from Friday.
We are really sorry about delay and inconvenience. If you have questions or need help just pm me.
Thank you all for understanding.
02/13/2016 19:14 KOBRualet#237
Online and ready for sell.
03/14/2016 12:33 KOBRualet#238
Hello!

Price has been updated.

There is new sale price.

Thank you.
04/27/2016 03:01 Ali Cat#239
Hi, I sent you a contact request on Skype to purchase Perfect World gold on the Tideswell server please.
04/28/2016 18:28 KOBRualet#240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Cat View Post
Hi, I sent you a contact request on Skype to purchase Perfect World gold on the Tideswell server please.
Thank you for purchase.