**//""One-Ultimate PVE/PVP Server""\\**

12/11/2014 21:27 lenek7#226
sure ... either im just dumbass or ur lying... ss for :

all of my 5 created accouts [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] the same WHITE page...
12/11/2014 21:29 byhugom6#227
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

a example of this is working look hour
12/11/2014 21:34 lenek7#228
what? Just let me play that fuckin game.. idk i said its not working for me so what? Are you thought im lying or what, create and verify acc for me if ur a PERFECT admin, as for me ur not. Aleardy done my antother acc with email on GMAIL still not working cant verify, for my friend not wroking too ..
12/11/2014 21:48 DarkObscurio#229
My verify dont work guys.. click on link activation and open white page
12/11/2014 21:49 lenek7#230
@up thats true
12/12/2014 02:16 YURI-ELIADE.ITALY#231
hey i have a problem with any of them and HKM clan entered my accaunt not know who it was I had left my ship in 3-1 today and now that I entered is 2:13 at night and I found myself in 4-4 HKM near a front portal branches mmo I ask you please to do something with clan HKM, if nothing is done against that cLAN, I ask you to please I cancel my accaunt my name in the game and GAMER (GB) ID: 1079 not I can continue to play this way regards.
12/12/2014 12:53 byhugom6#232
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
hey i have a problem with any of them and HKM clan entered my accaunt not know who it was I had left my ship in 3-1 today and now that I entered is 2:13 at night and I found myself in 4-4 HKM near a front portal branches mmo I ask you please to do something with clan HKM, if nothing is done against that cLAN, I ask you to please I cancel my accaunt my name in the game and GAMER (GB) ID: 1079 not I can continue to play this way regards.
Terror HKM have the same problem :S

1 hacker change my password
[11/12/2014 21:37:36] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: in my account
[11/12/2014 21:37:39] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: -.-
[11/12/2014 21:38:07] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: u can change my password? my id is 1010
[11/12/2014 21:39:20] [BULL]ByHuGoM6(Director de Bull Entertainment ): create another account with the password that you like
[11/12/2014 21:40:05] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: how
[11/12/2014 21:40:47] [BULL]ByHuGoM6(Director de Bull Entertainment ): how he change your account if this is not possible ?? xd
[11/12/2014 21:41:19] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: you are admin you not change my password? XD
[11/12/2014 21:41:31] [BULL]ByHuGoM6(Director de Bull Entertainment ): how is your pass ?
[11/12/2014 21:41:40] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: lipari96
[11/12/2014 21:41:45] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: 1 hacker change this
[11/12/2014 21:41:46] [BULL]ByHuGoM6(Director de Bull Entertainment ): 1234512345
[11/12/2014 21:41:52] [BULL]ByHuGoM6(Director de Bull Entertainment ): this is your pass
[11/12/2014 21:41:55] [BULL]ByHuGoM6(Director de Bull Entertainment ): and any change it ..
[11/12/2014 21:42:00] [BULL]ByHuGoM6(Director de Bull Entertainment ): not is possible ,,,
[11/12/2014 21:43:15] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: idk xD
[11/12/2014 21:43:21] The-Legend-98/TERROR_HKM: thx bro for my new password (heart)
[11/12/2014 21:43:44] [BULL]ByHuGoM6(Director de Bull Entertainment ): test if is all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
hey i have a problem with any of them and HKM clan entered my accaunt not know who it was I had left my ship in 3-1 today and now that I entered is 2:13 at night and I found myself in 4-4 HKM near a front portal branches mmo I ask you please to do something with clan HKM, if nothing is done against that cLAN, I ask you to please I cancel my accaunt my name in the game and GAMER (GB) ID: 1079 not I can continue to play this way regards.
you let your password or same ?
12/12/2014 13:21 nikydarklord#233
I verify my email but i can't login, verify not work?
12/12/2014 13:58 YURI-ELIADE.ITALY#234
I change the pass port the ship in 3-1 in the evening before and my ship is once again in 3-8 I changed the pass 20 times but on what gives? I when I walked in I was 4-4 up with a HKM then there is someone among the gold that comes into accaunt other as if you explain the fact.
12/12/2014 17:18 lenek7#235
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikydarklord View Post
I verify my email but i can't login, verify not work?
If u have white page while u click url your verify is not working.
12/12/2014 19:43 byhugom6#236
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
I change the pass port the ship in 3-1 in the evening before and my ship is once again in 3-8 I changed the pass 20 times but on what gives? I when I walked in I was 4-4 up with a HKM then there is someone among the gold that comes into accaunt other as if you explain the fact.
omg normal xd when you disconnect you go to x1 or x8 map .... xd
12/12/2014 22:55 akai1019#237
hugo and truso fewer and fewer people playing. server boring .. add the Fe to start .Reduce the to 15k uri lf4 /..already nobody attack alliens 1- lf4 6 hours OMG OMG
SERVER fall ....
12/13/2014 12:27 byhugom6#238
Quote:
Originally Posted by akai1019 View Post
hugo and truso fewer and fewer people playing. server boring .. add the Fe to start .Reduce the to 15k uri lf4 /..already nobody attack alliens 1- lf4 6 hours OMG OMG
SERVER fall ....
is better less good than a lot noobs ....
12/13/2014 16:35 D4RKPL4Y3R#239
How to resolve?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/13/2014 20:55 anjesh12#240
having a error.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]