[AgBot] Release & Support

07/22/2013 11:08 mustang_GT#226
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazova View Post
How can I set the token collected
u just have to be in a pt (even ltp that doesn't matter)
07/22/2013 15:38 kazova#227
Have adjusted knows how to collect the token
07/23/2013 22:52 Chotazz#228
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazova View Post
Have adjusted knows how to collect the token
Turn on autoparty or use a pickup pet.
07/23/2013 23:39 kazova#229
I'm opening party gather again, sometimes collecting car, I do not understand is how something so ridiculous
07/24/2013 18:38 LuigiChase#230
I am getting SRO close when botting... SRO detects AgBot as a hacking program.
07/25/2013 06:45 conjaker#231
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiChase View Post
I am getting SRO close when botting... SRO detects AgBot as a hacking program.
Is not virus, the antivirus detects as virus unknown programs.
07/25/2013 21:33 LuigiChase#232
Quote:
Originally Posted by conjaker View Post
Is not virus, the antivirus detects as virus unknown programs.
Pff bro --'

What can I say to you... Im not a noob. I know its not the antivirus. Moreover, the SILKROAD gives me that message about Hack program. How do you say its the antivirus? I also have set agbot.exe on my exclude list, otherwise I couldnt even run it.

@Edit

Found the problem. Its on the Auto Reconnect. Seems Silkroad updated and the Auto Reconnect feature must be updated too...
07/29/2013 22:17 argon1992#233
i did everything u said but i cant log in
08/22/2013 15:18 gitfo#234
Is anyone else having a problem on Merv server? After the "Emergency maintenance on merv server" i cannot talk to outpost npc's just gives me end conversation and no dialog even tho they have quest icon above there heads. and i cannot acquire new batch of MP and HP standard issue potions.

Any body else had an issue like this?

edit-#

Silkroad-R fixed itself somehow everything working fine again.
09/16/2013 04:02 jayarserrano#235
why i cant patch the mediapatch.exe? did i skip something? sorry im new please help!
09/18/2013 06:58 mdvue#236
Does this bot still work? I can't seem to download any files from any links. Does anyone have a update on where these file can be downloaded or is this bot down???
10/09/2013 15:20 ayameyuri#237
why does the start button doesnt appear when i click the silkroad launcher? i follow all the steps already
10/10/2013 20:04 ayameyuri#238
i did the necessary steps.. and it gives me server inspection i wonder what went wrong PLEASE HELP T_T
10/17/2013 16:57 ratchet2#239
first execute mediapatcher, then open nuconnector 1.5, the agbot and finally sro.
Not so complicated, isnt it.
I have a question guys.
Anyone knows the script for getting the free potions from npc. I really need that script as i ran out of gold. If nobody knows it pls tell me any tips to script something like that.
Thx ;)
10/18/2013 02:54 totep615#240
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after clicking silkroad.exe it tells me to install the full client.....