Range PickUp Bot + ItemFilter

04/14/2012 18:26 anak1n#226
When I Want to START The RangePickUp I can't Because i Have An Error With M2Fishh.Dll
04/14/2012 18:28 noahrmal#227
Quote:
Originally Posted by anak1n View Post
When I Want to START The RangePickUp I can't Because i Have An Error With M2Fishh.Dll
For which server do you want to use the bot?
04/14/2012 19:15 cartmen3#228
bot funktioniert nicht, irgend etwas muss ich dort mit den thread machen, aber was?
04/14/2012 19:18 Gr@mPeR#229
Noch mehr Kicks bei zu hoher Geschwindigkeit hinzugefügt (kein Bug, sondern ein Feature !)

Geiles Feature! Muss ich sagen :)
04/14/2012 19:55 Mi4uric3#230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr@mPeR View Post
Noch mehr Kicks bei zu hoher Geschwindigkeit hinzugefügt (kein Bug, sondern ein Feature !)

Geiles Feature! Muss ich sagen :)
Wenns dich stört, dann stell die Geschwindigkeit niedriger du Spaßvogel :rolleyes:
04/15/2012 13:32 anak1n#231
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123klo View Post
For which server do you want to use the bot?
I want to use it for Metin2United
04/17/2012 15:11 BornToRule#232
don't work with kamer drop hack:( otherwise great bot
04/17/2012 23:36 d1m3n#233
Can you make it with item stealer?
04/17/2012 23:51 Mi4uric3#234
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1m3n View Post
Can you make it with item stealer?
Fuck no. How often do you want to ask!? -.-"
04/18/2012 10:22 bwnnn#235
it's fishbot :| it is not range pickup
04/18/2012 10:44 ZockerVip#236
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwnnn View Post
it's fishbot :| it is not range pickup
The name ist Fishbot but it's a Range Pick up Bot. !
04/18/2012 10:56 dumbassice#237
When I press "Start" and play 10 second log off my character!!!You can make a version without log off?
04/18/2012 11:10 Mi4uric3#238
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbassice View Post
When I press "Start" and play 10 second log off my character!!!You can make a version without log off?
Well then change your Settings, do not choose a too small distance between picks (time).
04/18/2012 12:09 dumbassice#239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
Well then change your Settings, do not choose a too small distance between picks (time).
My settings are 22M and 0 Delay!
04/18/2012 12:14 Mi4uric3#240
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbassice View Post
My settings are 22M and 0 Delay!
Great. Now do what I told you.