[Tutorial] D9 and 9DiscipleTH - all you need.

03/08/2012 06:03 LaoCongCong#226
I cant use Princess request, quest ID: 29404, step 12, to auto up lvl. What's matter ? wrong ID ? And one another question, after I make mistake : delete epithet "[Sealed] Punisher of Snow Spirit Leader", I cant have it again. Help me pls.
03/08/2012 11:23 witek1992#227
Hmm yes you can get epi after delete it.. also Princess Request:
ID: 29404
Steps: 12
Prevent Take Item
Min Level: FC12 :)
03/08/2012 12:34 sk007#228
i still dont understand what the different between NDreg Auto Updater and saweet Modified files for 9D Thailand ?. The autoupdate create a new ndreg which i cant when the autoupdater is in D9 file, but if i move the autoupdate.jar and the oldndreg out the update.jar create a new ndreg, so if i were to move all 3 of those file back would it still work? and what the password for [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] i try www. elitepvpers . com and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] .de none of them work
03/11/2012 20:47 [Nameless]#229
guys, what quest should I use to get money? only LFW part 3? but it's only 5k per run and that will take ages to make a good cash =/
03/11/2012 22:34 witek1992#230
You lazy ass...! >.< You should get banned like NOW? O_O OMG! I will help you.. dont ask me why... Here is a little what did i just made...

1. Readed your post..
2. I tryed to found some wpn.. to shoot myself but i dont found it...
3. I noticed that the you need help...
4. I backd to 1st page.. and guess what...
5. I found this:

- (W, P) 29236 – Jixia Formation Book – 20 Steps [exp + 20k gold] – ~CS 10*
- (B, P) 29243 – Jixia Formation Book – 20 Steps [exp + 20k gold] – ~CS 10*
03/12/2012 14:25 LaoCongCong#231
Hmm yes you can get epi after delete it.. also Princess Request:
ID: 29404
Steps: 12
Prevent Take Item
Min Level: FC12
__________________

I try it many times, but it dont run !!! What's happen ?
Now I only can use ID quest : 29067 to up lvl !!! Help me pls, Witek.
And I see you post comment want to make BoT band, but I can't pm you in game, you usually offline . I'm TwinCurious - BoT warrior .
03/12/2012 18:44 [Nameless]#232
Ok, I should write more precise. I wanted to know if there is any gold hack quest BEFORE ~CS10. But ty anyway for your HARD WORK (going to the 1st page and coping info).
03/12/2012 20:23 witek1992#233
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Nameless] View Post
Ok, I should write more precise. I wanted to know if there is any gold hack quest BEFORE ~CS10. But ty anyway for your HARD WORK (going to the 1st page and coping info).
Yea there is quest BEFORE ~CS10.. Princess Request.. ! Gives You 6k gold..
03/12/2012 21:27 [Nameless]#234
Just did it, thanx))
03/13/2012 00:00 Cician#235
i use 9d 1.0 build 4289 with update ndreg from today and my 9dis isn't working i taka all time disconnect, i know how to use it but i don't know what he have :|
I cannot use the LS5 quest and i made my hand OC1 and i try ten years of peace and still don't working. i delete my char and create another one but still don't work... i put 27980 with 20 stept with prevent and i let delay 1000 and nothing happend, if i try to cancel he give me disconnect :|
Who know what he have ?
p.s. sry for my english
03/16/2012 02:02 undertaker2700#236
i have a problem with LFW part 3, everytime i talk to the guy and click on the quest name the "End talk" button disappears and then nothing happens, i can't get or read the quest or advance or anything, basically kind of freeze except the guy is still moving and shit, please help me out to solve this bug.
03/17/2012 13:31 [Nameless]#237
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker2700 View Post
i have a problem with LFW part 3, everytime i talk to the guy and click on the quest name the "End talk" button disappears and then nothing happens, i can't get or read the quest or advance or anything, basically kind of freeze except the guy is still moving and shit, please help me out to solve this bug.
Are you using Auto Quest while talking to NPC? If yes, then turn it off before talking to him.
03/17/2012 17:05 sk007#238
my FD 12 quest Roads to Karma-The Disturbance of Zhengyang Village, i mess up and auto quest after breaking the grave now the quest just some how finish by it self and there no part 2
03/18/2012 03:22 skdaroch#239
anyone need a/c?

username: ndragons11
password: sandy123
03/24/2012 17:59 masterenk#240
I completed ALL at registration but i get this error : เลขที่บัตรประจำตัวประชาชนนี้เคยลงทะเบียนครบ 3 ครั้งแล้ว! and when i translate it : The ID used to register a third time! . If i change it ... same error.My acc registration look like this : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]