Free crack for IBot 3.59+

12/13/2011 06:41 francomo#226
I don't know why, but I can't use it. It doesn't work for me,... Is this related with my Internet connection???
12/13/2011 07:31 97Power97#227
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomo View Post
I don't know why, but I can't use it. It doesn't work for me,... Is this related with my Internet connection???
turn off dep and uac and try again
12/13/2011 07:57 nskgex#228
Хочу вам сказать большое человеческое спасибо:) А то в скайпе вы не появляетесь:)
12/13/2011 08:24 soorieya#229
Its not working for me.. I run as admin then log in cannot work..
12/13/2011 13:40 Perunamies#230
Now it's not working bacause iBot is updating the licence program...
12/13/2011 14:02 anjinhomal#231
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Power97 View Post
Hi, guys. I'm back

This is new crack for IBot([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
virustotal:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Don't worry. WP is being introduced into the process and antivirus take it for worm

Instruction:
  1. Unpack archive to any folder
  2. Run WP as administrator
  3. Run IBot as administrator too
  4. Enjoy!

if bot says "License expired", remove FakeID.ini in 'custom' folder

Now I'm not selling crack. I'll be free to spread them in this forum

Good luck ;)

P.S. крейзер, сорри, если что не так :)
P.S.(2) мебиус, ты хуй

I am not able to download the ibot and no crack please help!
12/13/2011 14:42 Hooligancheg#232
чувак, не идет кряк
12/13/2011 15:00 ilbiondino#233
wow it work O.o
12/13/2011 15:42 eqoo#234
was working yesterday but today it does not work
windows xp sp3
12/13/2011 16:16 Tagi97#235
windows 7 not work... said that my licence is expired! help meee :((
12/13/2011 16:20 BlackFlashBack#236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagi97 View Post
windows 7 not work... said that my licence is expired! help meee :((
Delete three last number of folder go to >>Custom then >>>>fakeid >>>>Delete three last number of fake id and add with random three last number. Then click safe. You saved it? Then restart wp hope its works for you now ^^''* If you cant do it i can help you with teamviewer press thanks* pls :handsdown:
12/13/2011 16:26 qlobalmanyak#237
But ibot crack is dangerous because it doesnt update md5 code client code and honey box and other stuff automatical
12/13/2011 16:34 roscatel#238
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlobalmanyak View Post
But ibot crack is dangerous because it doesnt update md5 code client code and honey box and other stuff automatical
This isn't true.
If md5 isn't corect, you will not be able to acces do database to play :facepalm:
12/13/2011 16:38 Tagi97#239
sorry but ibot don't work :((( help mee i 've windows 7 ... add me skype : tagliabue.giovanni97
12/13/2011 16:45 qlobalmanyak#240
Rostcatel LoL
if md5 isnt correct only biobot doesnt give permisson to play
But
İbot always Log on and Collect
Do you remember 1.8.5 crack ? all İs Banned. because honey box md5 code and other stuff is old..
Now too Honey md5 and other stuff is old no update automatical. When İbot update to 3.60 version Crack İs Fixed And Old Stuff.
1 Day Ago Darkorbit Updated Their Stuff and run scrpt A Lot Of People Banned.