[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

12/31/2007 23:04 mastersaed#23521
this error appear after running nuconnector
12/31/2007 23:06 strukel#23522
It is not a good bot, but its better then nothing, I just use it atm to get some curst hearts. Then I will powerlvl myself with friends character :p :D
12/31/2007 23:14 octage#23523
We are officially in 2008 because it'r 12:12 in the night ... so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE :p ...
_________________
I 4R TH3 B3ST :D..
server:- Greece
build:- PUR STR & Glavia
guild:- _BlacKStarS_
12/31/2007 23:17 kix 90#23524
OOOOO 2008 HELLO
NO 2007 BY 2007 BYYYYYYYYY
12/31/2007 23:20 strukel#23525
its 23.19 here :D
12/31/2007 23:37 vikram24#23526
where is the bot???
12/31/2007 23:38 strukel#23527
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram24 View Post
where is the bot???
what's the point of that message?
12/31/2007 23:50 egyinny#23528
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it has the missing libraries in it

like i said"
If you have a message saying there are missing files, Google "libraryfiles" and download "libraryfiles.exe" from Acentive."
01/01/2008 00:07 y4nk#23529
i know wrong section but who cares today right :) i wish all of u nice and happy year and to ur families ... Anyways enjoy of ur night as i will ;) and dont forgot as last get laide ;)greetings from Belgium to our neighbours Nederlands and all EU countrys and ofcourse to all other countrys


xxXXXxxx
01/01/2008 00:21 kundzior#23530
Happy new year !!! Same 80 lvls and same SOSUNS !!!!
01/01/2008 00:21 Trade4Fun#23531
hehe im the first here happy new year too u should get a thx for this:p:p:p:p
going to party:) dont have much time:p;)
01/01/2008 00:53 strukel#23532
Yeah,, happy 2008 :D I didnt lost any fingers with firework :D I hope you guys had the same :D. The best wishes for the year 2008 :D:D:D
01/01/2008 00:55 ahmad#23533
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersaed View Post
this error appear after running nuconnector
visit my thread in my signature :)
01/01/2008 00:58 BigDeal#23534
happy new botting year every1 xD
01/01/2008 00:59 noxy23#23535
HaPpY NeW YouR Guys :)

I'm not gAy :) BUT HAVE FUN :)

BoTTeRs 4LifE!