Request Thread

12/09/2013 11:01 darkidz07#2326
Just please release My Ninja hack.....need it very much...
12/09/2013 13:50 crawlers#2327
Quote:
Originally Posted by manz22 View Post
Game: Zynga Holdem Poker
I am looking for a: chips hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me much chips..
I am willing to pay: thanks a lot
you might as well offer the money you would pay and if you see anyone in game selling chips buy them that way you cant hack a server sided game and the glitched that can and have exploited the game at times are few and far between. but i might not know what im talking about so you might wanna try 1 of them online tool/hack programs where everyone sends you on a mery-go-round a cycle of endless surveys. you might even get the program and then find out its passworded. take my advice bro you cant hack something thats locked on server side
12/09/2013 19:26 eafaelbr3#2328
Help Hacker Cafeland
Olá eu Hacker Exp e Grana em Cafeland Isso ainda funciona 2013/09/12 Graças
12/10/2013 20:36 ILionidasEU#2329
Game: Dragons of Atlantis
I am looking for a: Hack
Information about the tool: It should a hack which can generate Food,stone,anthropus medails etc.,if possible it should make units
I am willing to pay: 10€ PSC -offline
12/11/2013 05:35 matheusfm#2330
Game: Marvel Avengers Alliance
I am looking for a: Reward Preview
Information about the tool: Use charles proxy to find the correlation between the reward obtained and the doober_reward_id (this doober id is not totally random, but is hard to find the correlation, maybe a arithmetic with the seed that gives the slot or the reward id itself)
I am willing to pay: 10$

Note: No video, no public...
12/11/2013 11:44 bonsasepp#2331
Spiel: Ninja Kingdom/Facebook-App
Ich suche ein(en): Tool
Informationen zum Tool: Das Tool sollte mir viel Gold/Sush/Jade geben.
Ich bin bereit dafür zu zahlen: nichts

Sonstiges:
Es wäre wirklich nett, wenn mir jemand so ein Tool machen könnte.
12/11/2013 12:50 wuffwauwau#2332
Gibt es einen free Hack für Royal Story, wäre echt super
12/11/2013 13:32 omermizrahi#2333
Game: clash of clans android App
I am looking for a:multi hack or resource hack

thank you.
12/11/2013 16:41 irakli190368#2334
please i need mutants genetic gladiators hack please

Game: Mutants Genetic Gladiators/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot/
Information about the tool: The tool should give unlimit health/undead or something like this
I am willing to pay: Thank

It would be really great if someone could make a tool for this game.
12/14/2013 16:19 jrj400#2335
Game: clash of clans android App
I am looking for a:multi hack or resource hacks
Information about the tool: gives more elixers and gold and gems if possible
I am willing to pay:at most 25$ i dont have much

Some Notes:
i havent seen a working one and i wanna know if its possible to hack this game.
12/14/2013 18:47 ZodiackThorn#2336
i want request cheat chronoblade
12/14/2013 19:54 stahu#2337
Game: Battle Pirates

Looking for a hacks:

1st - modified .swf file 1.56 with the updates after kixeye finish decembers event,agree to pay for subscription ( i don't need bphack.exe or something similar)
2nd - instead of modified .swf file if that is possbile gold hack,same story agree to pay.

Any of them will do me.

I am willing to pay : 50-150 eur 50-200 usd

email me to: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or add me on facebook as : Stan Samuilovs (profile pictures is black and white)

no pm's on forums please.
12/14/2013 23:17 Sakata666#2338
Game : Naruto Saga.
I am looking for a : Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool : to give me ignot, gift,silver and prestige.
I am willing to pay : A LOT OF THANKS and a license for Windows 8.1
12/15/2013 02:24 Sajad901#2339
Game: 8 ball pool facebook game
I am looking for a: Hack/Glitch
Information about the tool: Coinis hack or something :)
12/15/2013 11:31 defendervit#2340
Game : Ninja Soul2
i am looking for a : anything hack worked for this game
information about the tools : specially demage hack :D