🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

07/31/2022 06:05 majoreuphoria#2311
Coach, why haven't you added Raven?
07/31/2022 08:28 pckkkkkky#2312
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoreuphoria View Post
Coach, why haven't you added Raven?
cause its another toir+?
07/31/2022 11:07 Vd0rk#2313
What about matai services ?
07/31/2022 13:17 pckkkkkky#2314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vd0rk View Post
What about matai services ?
looks like another toir+
08/01/2022 08:40 Matai Services#2315
Recommend giving us a try. Although we are a reseller. We offer great prices!

We are Toir+ but UD... of course...

We have multiple people running for over 5 months without a ban.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on Discord Matai#3575.

Purchase everything on our website, it's instant delivery. We accept PayPal | Cashapp | Card | Crypto.

Have a good day guys!
08/01/2022 22:08 yorik100#2316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matai Services View Post
We are Toir+ but UD... of course...
Hello, I disagree. There is only one Toir+. The thing you've rebranded is ToirScript, which is a mediocre version of Toir+ that is being maintained (not updated) by Leon. ToirScript, the platform that had the same issues for 3 years in a row. Have you ever though of just making your own platform or even using a proper base at first? It gives me the "Well, it may be broken but at least it doesn't get you banned" vibes.
08/01/2022 22:23 Matai Services#2317
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Hello, I disagree. There is only one Toir+. The thing you've rebranded is ToirScript, which is a mediocre version of Toir+ that is being maintained (not updated) by Leon. ToirScript, the platform that had the same issues for 3 years in a row. Have you ever though of just making your own platform or even using a proper base at first? It gives me the "Well, it may be broken but at least it doesn't get you banned" vibes.
Nice try, we haven't rebranded ToirScript.

The script we resell is not 'broken' or with 'issues for 3 years in a row'.

So I suggest doing more research before making false accusations :D
08/01/2022 23:13 yorik100#2318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matai Services View Post
Nice try, we haven't rebranded ToirScript.

The script we resell is not 'broken' or with 'issues for 3 years in a row'.

So I suggest doing more research before making false accusations :D
Toir+ does not allow forks from what I know, and I don't think the owner would have changed their mind. This can't be Toir+. Whatever, if it uses ezEvade, I consider it as broken or it's a HEAVILY modified version of ezEvade (90% rewritten which I doubt)
08/01/2022 23:14 Matai Services#2319
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Toir+ does not allow forks from what I know, and I don't think the owner would have changed their mind. This can't be Toir+
In that case, find out for yourself my friend.

Kind regards -
Matai Services
08/01/2022 23:20 yorik100#2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matai Services View Post
In that case, find out for yourself my friend.

Kind regards -
Matai Services
Found out, this is ToirScript, ToirPlus still has a massively outdated Jinx that doesn't account for Lethal Tempo in Q range drawings (Jinx Magic+ or whatever). The drawings were accurate while Lethal Tempo was active in the preview video.
08/02/2022 21:41 PvPUser346#2321
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Found out, this is ToirScript, ToirPlus still has a massively outdated Jinx that doesn't account for Lethal Tempo in Q range drawings (Jinx Magic+ or whatever). The drawings were accurate while Lethal Tempo was active in the preview video.
Ah thats good then. If hes selling ToirScript, and ToirPlus is the one that has a massively outdated jinx, then what hes selling ToirScript is better. They have a working Jinx I assume?

Why would anyone want ToirPlus if they don't even have a working jinx q range thats some of the most basic script thing ever.
08/03/2022 01:08 yorik100#2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by PvPUser346 View Post
Ah thats good then. If hes selling ToirScript, and ToirPlus is the one that has a massively outdated jinx, then what hes selling ToirScript is better. They have a working Jinx I assume?

Why would anyone want ToirPlus if they don't even have a working jinx q range thats some of the most basic script thing ever.
Jinx is better, the OrbWalker is way worse since it uses attack-move orders instead of real attack orders because Leon can't even bother fixing such basic things, never seen such lazy person. But that's not the point, this guy is just selling a rebranded product, not any rebranded product but the worst in the whole market. Would you trust someone lying about their product, someone that is too damn lazy to make their own stuff? I wouldn't
08/03/2022 18:13 kriplklika1#2323
Someone here tried crtl-shift ?
08/03/2022 19:39 Matai Services#2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Jinx is better, the OrbWalker is way worse since it uses attack-move orders instead of real attack orders because Leon can't even bother fixing such basic things, never seen such lazy person. But that's not the point, this guy is just selling a rebranded product, not any rebranded product but the worst in the whole market. Would you trust someone lying about their product, someone that is too damn lazy to make their own stuff? I wouldn't
I'm not lying about anything.

It's pretty hard to fake hundreds of positive reviews on a product that is actually working, UD, and most of all Not Broken

I would again advise you to even try it before making an assumption based on 'video analysis'.

Edit: I will even offer a free trial if you like so your judgement is correct next time. Hit me up on Discord - Matai#3575

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Found out, this is ToirScript, ToirPlus still has a massively outdated Jinx that doesn't account for Lethal Tempo in Q range drawings (Jinx Magic+ or whatever). The drawings were accurate while Lethal Tempo was active in the preview video.
You're not wrong about us being reseller of a reseller of ToirScript.

However, you are definitely wrong on it being 'broken'.

Give it a try and then make your fair judgement, thanks.
08/03/2022 21:17 yorik100#2325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matai Services View Post
You're not wrong about us being reseller of a reseller of ToirScript.
Good, we're even now, my criticism is against ToirScript, not you personally.