[Release] FsBot vBeta by fuso98

02/02/2015 13:27 fuso98#2281
It's a problem of your browser ;)

News from Fs-Team:
Guys in these days I'm working on a new antiban feature: the chat usage.
The bot can send message on the chat when happean something on the game, for example it will write "I got killed" when your ship is destroyed and other things for other situations. The user can choise the words to write in each actions. I need to know what situations you want to be added in this feature.
02/02/2015 13:33 PureElite#2282
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
i didnt even turn browser i downloaded it
and when i tryed extracting it i got an error!
02/02/2015 13:46 fuso98#2283
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureElite View Post
i didnt even turn browser i downloaded it
and when i tryed extracting it i got an error!
:facepalm: if the browser download bad the archive it is corrupted.. this mean that the problem is while you download the file. Just try to turn off antivirus or to change browser.
02/02/2015 16:53 OkWeThere#2284
Ya guys this bot perfect but don`t use multiple account on same server at same time this=ban. First account reached 20 level (16 LF4, 10 drone full upgraded, 10 hangar hall, all ship`s with all design)in 6 months with this bot and other 18 level. If you pay for uri you don`t get all this. I started both of them from level 1. I just wanna be a UFE in short time so create 2 accounts and killing them each other for quest. So i can prove this bot is safe, support sent answer : banned reason multiple account. Today i create 1 account again. Whahaha i wrote some roman lol GL Fuso
02/02/2015 19:54 nano10141#2285
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkWeThere View Post
Ya guys this bot perfect but don`t use multiple account on same server at same time this=ban. First account reached 20 level (16 LF4, 10 drone full upgraded, 10 hangar hall, all ship`s with all design)in 6 months with this bot and other 18 level. If you pay for uri you don`t get all this. I started both of them from level 1. I just wanna be a UFE in short time so create 2 accounts and killing them each other for quest. So i can prove this bot is safe, support sent answer : banned reason multiple account. Today i create 1 account again. Whahaha i wrote some roman lol GL Fuso
very nice,
how much time you use the bot per day?
02/02/2015 21:45 fuso98#2286
Thanks for your positive feedback :D
02/02/2015 23:49 MaitreAketon#2287
Really, i'm sorry for everybody but I don't think it is a good bot. Sorry fuso, I got banned using the bot 30 minutes per days and most of all I made about 6000-6500 uri in 2 weeks, I don't think it's a lot and even if I am banned. I don't make you responsible of my ban but fsbot isn't safe, I can provide a screen if you don't believe me and used only box bonus collect with safe collect option. I don't understand.. Anyway you must find a way to make it safe. I stop darkorbit, it disgusted me.
Sincerely yours.

PS: Sorry for my english I am french.
02/02/2015 23:55 fuso98#2288
And i sincerly think that maybe you don't used it just 30 mins. It's my opinion, you could also use other tools. Anyway i'm sorry for your account.
02/03/2015 18:04 MaitreAketon#2289
Once again it's not your fault at all. The only thing that I say is that the bot needs more improvements because there are a few issues doing that it doesn't repair or explode in radiation zone then repair then explode again and again. I used the bot only about 30 mins per day because I had lot's of deconnection or bug with the bot. Maybe it's my computer. I don't know but really I am sad to see that even with a pixelbot my acc got banned..
02/03/2015 21:37 thefree#2290
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post

News from Fs-Team:
Guys in these days I'm working on a new antiban feature: the chat usage.
The bot can send message on the chat when happean something on the game, for example it will write "I got killed" when your ship is destroyed and other things for other situations. The user can choise the words to write in each actions. I need to know what situations you want to be added in this feature.
Fuso I think you have 2 or 3 bug fix before do this update :
-fix trap mouse (trap mouse stop after 1/2h ) with that we can bot more than 5h i thinks
-Repair at spot (use a time before repair at position)

The more important is fix trap mouse :)

And your new antiban feature is a very good idea i think. Work with all languages ?
02/03/2015 21:45 fuso98#2291
I think that maybe the guys that write was banned cause the new antibot system that use file caching (?). Anyway I'm working on the new update, where i hope to fix very important bug and make the bot finally more more stable. And I'm thinking also to a new algorithm that allow the bot to detect the NPC that is fleeing and follow it.
02/03/2015 21:51 thefree#2292
You think you can fixe trap mouse ?
02/03/2015 23:25 Warross#2293
Yo dude, i just bought your bot, how many time till i get my premium acc ?
02/04/2015 13:39 fuso98#2294
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefree View Post
You think you can fixe trap mouse ?
Yes sure ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warross View Post
Yo dude, i just bought your bot, how many time till i get my premium acc ?
Just write me in private HWID and Transiction ID
02/04/2015 15:13 thefree#2295
Nice ! :)
How many time we need to wait for this amazing update ? :P