Screenshot and Video Thread

06/23/2017 00:59 KamrulHussen#2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbaceous Peony View Post
It's also called as. Wallet warrior.

aka twats who waste their money;)
06/24/2017 09:37 ~Skyfall~#2252
06/24/2017 12:40 45the45#2253
Me: - BP did you take your daily medication?
BP: - Ahh...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Holly**** today in my acc just 4 botting I got all the pieces of apis in a box! I thought it was imposible I just opened in 7 boxes and I got it! :) I thought I was the "luckiest" man in the world!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Server spain 2
06/26/2017 00:35 LEJYONER(DS)#2254
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/26/2017 02:05 ZeusReally#2255
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEJYONER(DS) View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
:)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/26/2017 17:00 Ready*12#2256
06/26/2017 23:07 NewbieHacker.#2257
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
Me: - BP did you take your daily medication?
BP: - Ahh...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Holly**** today in my acc just 4 botting I got all the pieces of apis in a box! I thought it was imposible I just opened in 7 boxes and I got it! :) I thought I was the "luckiest" man in the world!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Server spain 2
I had full zeus out of a box ;)
06/29/2017 12:57 KillmediuM™#2258
06/30/2017 05:23 Destiny#2259
Sexy
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/05/2017 13:24 Ready*12#2260
PayBack

07/05/2017 16:54 Eatforyou#2261
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
His a bot user bots are not legit and I've he bots why he can't use bugs? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

He have more time than me playing science 2009 and I bot xD

Well, he as colonel has really less play hours, and this is the second fullest server xd (ok mmo is 3rd comp on GA1) but still no botter, i saw ppls btw, they were full upgraded, +40 lf on 16, +40bo2 on 16, drones 16, etc... with +900 Playhours xd

Regards,
Eatforyou
07/06/2017 22:26 Goldennnn#2262
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/09/2017 09:01 ~Skyfall~#2263
07/10/2017 23:00 DarkStar26#2264

Any feedback appreciated.
07/11/2017 00:15 epete#2265
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar26 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Any feedback appreciated.
Finally some video from the real Orbit not all those trashy P-Servers videos in this thread :rolleyes: nice one vid :) +++