[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

06/27/2023 23:57 Afplactican#2236
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
Please do not include me in this childish discussion, thank you.
Ive been looking at this discussion and its going on in 3 diff threads lol
06/29/2023 12:48 ZeddyxAce#2237
Whats the best UD right now of this list?
06/29/2023 12:57 PfizerCEO#2238
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] please update list as UD. We tested and cheeto is safe and UD for costumers.

Regards
06/29/2023 13:56 Luccione#2239
so i tested Skyrant V3 and it is totally garbage, after i bough the Cheat i call the support because the website is not working for 6h-12h after that my Key dont work and takes me 3 Days 8$ for nothing and get a updated key, after that i download my shit and spoof my pc after i resetting it and boom i start the cheat and get a Permanent Ban on Valorant after that i reseting my Computer again and spoofing again creating a new Acc and boom HWID ban

so stay away from sensetact the cheat provide behind Skyrant v3
06/29/2023 18:12 Rx_#2240
GhostValo is not legit, don't buy.
06/29/2023 19:51 ! Zaptine#2241
4.5 Released

-Stand alone RCS added
-Reworked RCS
-Reworked aimbot logic
-Enhanced security
-Loader updated
-Fixed DT
06/30/2023 04:07 Toxic.eze#2242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luccione View Post
so i tested Skyrant V3 and it is totally garbage, after i bough the Cheat i call the support because the website is not working for 6h-12h after that my Key dont work and takes me 3 Days 8$ for nothing and get a updated key, after that i download my shit and spoof my pc after i resetting it and boom i start the cheat and get a Permanent Ban on Valorant after that i reseting my Computer again and spoofing again creating a new Acc and boom HWID ban

so stay away from sensetact the cheat provide behind Skyrant v3
I haven't had any issues getting banned with V3
06/30/2023 12:16 Luke#2243
FYI new users: If you create an epvp account and start accusing a provider as detected you need to provide evidence and a proof of payment, otherwise we delete your posts on sight, especially if you spam your claims on multiple threads. This has nothing to do with censoring your posts, you are new, we don't know you, thus you need either provide us with facts or go to another site which tolerates baseless accusations. Thank you.
06/30/2023 21:07 hamishau#2244
Heyo, looking for the best val cheat provider atm. Mainly wanting ESP, aimbot not necessarily needed
06/30/2023 22:01 semmy888#2245
yea i need esp aswell pls let me know!
07/01/2023 04:52 qq1192644461#2246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
FYI new users: If you create an epvp account and start accusing a provider as detected you need to provide evidence and a proof of payment, otherwise we delete your posts on sight, especially if you spam your claims on multiple threads. This has nothing to do with censoring your posts, you are new, we don't know you, thus you need either provide us with facts or go to another site which tolerates baseless accusations. Thank you.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] This is evidence that I was deceived. If the pictures are not detailed enough, I can continue to add them
07/01/2023 12:55 IMI04#2247
Hello, anyone hear knows WH-SATANO esp only?
I came across this one and I wanna ask if it's good as the dev said it's ud since release which was 2 months ago.
07/01/2023 15:18 Gurke31#2248
Zaptine on top ❤️
07/02/2023 00:59 ReignOD1#2249
easycheats.ac is a scam. I bought over 3-4 months ago and still haven’t received the promised refund. They ghost everyone on the website and 0 responses from admins. I waited an entire 2 months for a simple response and didn’t even get that.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/06/2023 19:09 u medac#2250
It seems that team of engineers have tested the absolute thunder/now under new management winners circle/masonhax and came in conclusion after doing numerous of testings that Manager PatriotUSA & team project leader Solik actually ratted their own loaders to have malicious benefits to towards the users..
Me myself i was a victim of PatriotUSA..
He has sold me unix (war thunder) product which he claimed it was original,but the fact that product is not original but a crack itself!! I’ve paid my hard earned cash just to have it go down for months… And now he wanted to compensate me with his ex absolute now winner circle/mason hax product.
This was later discovered that it had malicious files inside of the very loader.
Here’s a post where network engineers have studied this loader in various of different occasions; [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I reinstalled my windows and deleted this rats from my pc..
Please community of elitepvpers stop this madness already,test the products yourself and post the results here..
It’s time to stop patriot usa and Solik’s deception towards this business..

We as users should not suffer because of them,we just want to play war thunder without worrying about these issues.