Screenshot and Video Thread

06/19/2017 18:10 epete#2236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
Haha Nice, do you hate Terror or why there are +10 images against him? XD

Regards.
Someone posted them in DO discord so I copied em, I found them kinda funny nothing more in it lol I dont care much about him :D
06/21/2017 10:46 45the45#2237
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/21/2017 10:48 》LUL《#2238
When darkorbit servers go down:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/21/2017 12:36 Eatforyou#2239
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

F* my life. rip 70k Uridium, this happend if you click the wrong Jump CPU XDDD

#safethefirst

Regards.
06/21/2017 12:57 Surreal.#2240
My favourite Jackpot videos:
and
06/21/2017 14:56 45the45#2241
Me playing darkorbit as an architect
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

xD
06/21/2017 18:54 Eatforyou#2242
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

No Comment~
06/21/2017 19:03 ~Skyfall~#2243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

No Comment~
If he is the real one ..he is not a bugger just a rich
06/21/2017 19:17 45the45#2244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Skyfall~ View Post
If he is the real one ..he is not a bugger just a rich
Maybe, but I think he bug them a lot of top and famous players abuse of bugs ;)
06/21/2017 19:47 Eatforyou#2245
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
Maybe, but I think he bug them a lot of top and famous players abuse of bugs ;)
nope, no bugs, everything is legit. ;)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/21/2017 20:00 Tschimo#2246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
nope, no bugs, everything is legit. ;)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
WTF this playing time :confused:
06/21/2017 22:37 45the45#2247
Quote:
Originally Posted by razerFTW View Post
WTF this playing time :confused:
His a bot user bots are not legit and I've he bots why he can't use bugs? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

He have more time than me playing science 2009 and I bot xD
06/22/2017 00:53 anjesh12#2248
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
His a bot user bots are not legit and I've he bots why he can't use bugs? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

He have more time than me playing science 2009 and I bot xD
i had loads more than that before i sold me account, around 3 or 4k i think. let me see if i can find it
06/22/2017 13:01 Eatforyou#2249
Quote:
Originally Posted by razerFTW View Post
WTF this playing time :confused:
This is nothing if you bank over 2000€ :rolleyes: ;)

Regards.
06/22/2017 23:18 Slaze-Maze#2250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
This is nothing if you bank over 2000€ :rolleyes: ;)

Regards.
It's also called as. Wallet warrior.