Yeah possible but doesnt work :/Quote:
Make the minimap as small as possible([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
Edit;
Send TeamViewer id pw ?
Yeah possible but doesnt work :/Quote:
Make the minimap as small as possible([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
If you were asking me, I don't know.Quote:
How soon will I get banned if the bot is working 12 hours a day?
What same error?Quote:
i have the same error... ^
cant load vbot why ?
Ok what's your skype?Quote:
Yeah possible but doesnt work :/
Edit;
Send TeamViewer id pw ?
\/Quote:
When i start VBot and done all setting it doesnt starts. my ship only stay and do nothing. why? thx for help :D
Quote:
First, after doing the above try to see if it works, if it doesn't go look for a bonusbox and see if it tries collects it. If it does not try to collect it, then you have probably done something wrong, if it does try to collect it, do step 5.
5. Take a screenshot of the > 0,00 at the minimap wen you reach destination and save it as Moving0.png in C:ProgramDataVBotimg (note that the folder ProgramData is hidden by default so you have enable show hidden files or type the address in windows explorer) you will have to do this on a regulat basis, repeat this step when your ship doesn't move.[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] --> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] --> C:ProgramDataVBotimgMoving0.png
Check if your firewall or antivirus are blocking vbot.Quote:
any help? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Vants are the iris and flax. But I have no idea why it doesn't work with you, maybe a screenshot could help us out.Quote:
Hey, I read all the instructions have have it set up and it just doesn't collect. No error no thing just doesn't move or anything. I don't understand the instruction turn vents off. What are those?
Thanks!
you must rempace moving0.png in the vbot folder , its in c:\ .. Make a screen shot of darkorbit client and cut a bit of 0.00 from the minimap and remplace it... Try and tell us .. I hope have could help youQuote:
Hey, I read all the instructions have have it set up and it just doesn't collect. No error no thing just doesn't move or anything. I don't understand the instruction turn vents off. What are those?
Thanks!
Write your ship speed(displayed on ship tab) in the settings of the bot. And you can also try a different browser, like IE wich might go smoother.Quote:
bot works, but to match bugs, no collect all box, and flying is confused. :-(Repair is required. :(
AND---> bot with darkorbit FALLS!
Yup just download it.Quote:
Free?