[Release] NAGC SD hack

03/24/2010 14:23 chanh4l1fe#211
Temple Of Destructiong Doesnt Work. Now I Cant Get Mari.
03/24/2010 14:27 littleevils#212
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanh4l1fe View Post
Temple Of Destructiong Doesnt Work. Now I Cant Get Mari.
use sir makim`s other hack its works on 3star tod and fol 3star then wait for him to update thantos :)
03/24/2010 14:29 arturs1000#213
Ahh well.. i hope youll fix some problems :P
Like...
1:When u get to the boss at FoA it shows a error and goes out :/
03/24/2010 14:33 Valor00#214
New comers who show up don't need to post whats wrong with the hack unless it seems like it only happens to them. Makim knows about FoA problem. Also Foa works 3 star with the other hack
03/24/2010 15:25 Sir Zero#215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valor00 View Post
New comers who show up don't need to post whats wrong with the hack unless it seems like it only happens to them. Makim knows about FoA problem. Also Foa works 3 star with the other hack
Which other hack?
03/24/2010 15:31 Tire_Iron#216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Zero View Post
Which other hack?
the other hack by makim which is conveniently stickied on this board
03/24/2010 15:34 mspro999#217
Quote:
Originally Posted by makim43 View Post
I will update this on 24th. Maintenance ends tomorrow so there's no way I could update it and guarantee it to work tonight.


@jing953

Install everything I said to install. Likely your runtime is not up to date.

@ghostzz88

At which map did you stop in ToC?

@mspro999

0. You said you downloaded those things, but did you install both without any errors?
1. Try downloading the file again
2. If you're in Vista or 7, try running as administrator and with XP compatibility
3. If you're in XP SP2 or earlier version, then I'm afraid I cannot help you.

@dcarter8059

The thing is, because it shows hacking program message doesn't mean it is detecting this specific application. Try scanning for viruses and malwares first, and make sure your computer is clean, without any infectors.

i recently (1 week or so ago) downloaded xp sp3
i downloaded x64 and got an error so i tried the 84 and it worked
it may be cuz i didnt download net framework but i already have it
should i go look for maybe 3.5 sp3?
03/24/2010 15:48 darkroy12#218
the other hack can is working in temple of destrucion , Forest of life and Fotress of Ascendandy (but the text is Korean though >.>) only 3 star and champ modes
03/24/2010 15:54 mspro999#219
ive fixed the problem
simple fix
just had to download winrar instead of using alzip
now to test if working
03/24/2010 16:52 guymach#220
agh wish this one worked, i cant go in xenia 8th 3 stars yet... and i cant find people who will help me with it either...
03/24/2010 16:53 cipocipo#221
Same error to me makim plz do another hack oh and 23 march has past :D
03/24/2010 16:57 Sir Zero#222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tire_Iron View Post
the other hack by makim which is conveniently stickied on this board
if you mean this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Then sorry, but it's not working with 3 Star FoA for me.

all it does is make the game texts in Korean but that's it. Monsters won't die, I won't fly to the next room.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT:

ToD 3 star ain't working either
03/24/2010 17:02 Tire_Iron#223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Zero View Post
if you mean this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Then sorry, but it's not working with 3 Star FoA for me.

all it does is make the game texts in Korean but that's it. Monsters won't die, I won't fly to the next room.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT:

ToD 3 star ain't working either
well then, if that doesn't work either your options would stand at wait patiently for makim to update his hacks, or play legitimately
03/24/2010 18:05 Valor00#224
its quite clear that you mustn't have his latest hack. which has been out for weeks. get the new hack so all of the dungeons stated work.
03/24/2010 18:13 makim43#225
Hack updated, fixed thanatos, added warning, and gotten rid of timer. Enjoy ppl.

Btw, the fact that I said I cannot update til March 23rd doesn't mean I will update it in March 23rd. Hack editing is far beyond my real-life priorities.