GHC RUST Cheats [Private and Undetected]

12/22/2017 19:42 Jeff000#211
mmm using another account without any issues
12/22/2017 21:29 KyleIsGud#212
Error: Invalid Active how do i fix
12/22/2017 21:35 banek192#213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff000 View Post
does EAC HWID ban?
Sometimes, its only manual bans, not ban wave like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleIsGud View Post
Error: Invalid Active how do i fix
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/22/2017 22:49 TheorySg#214
also got ban if they fix crashing and detection id probably use again.
12/23/2017 00:19 Lucozadeon#215
same invalid active and also a ban
12/23/2017 00:35 tomybrateu031#216
invalid active probs cuz he froze accounts until hack is updated and ready to go

anyone know what should i do now if they hwid banned me?
12/23/2017 00:47 TheorySg#217
reinstall os maybe swap harddrive
12/23/2017 04:42 tomybrateu031#218
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheorySg View Post
reinstall os maybe swap harddrive
so if i buy new acc and play on it without cheats ill get banned again bcs its hwid ban right?
12/23/2017 07:09 Pvtpelnar89#219
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomybrateu031 View Post
so if i buy new acc and play on it without cheats ill get banned again bcs its hwid ban right?
no you will be fine, just make a new steam act.
ive been banned like 6 times and only cuz I keep hacking
12/23/2017 10:02 Swarzox#220
Is it safe to use atm?
12/23/2017 10:56 osiris3322#221
No its been detected and banek needs to fix it,untill further notice he doesn't have an ETA
12/23/2017 15:58 jekaboga#222
hi
my English is bad

now the cheat works?
12/24/2017 10:27 heinrichez#223
I have bought this cheat and yes it's legit. This is a great cheat but I think a few things could be added and fixed in order to make it the best cheat. Things I would like added is Helicopter Aimbot. I would like it if the aimbot was improved to compensate for the targets distance and movement, at the moment it does not do this, due to this, the aimbot is unable to hit moving targets and targets that are further away. Another thing that could be fixed is the player esp, sometimes when someone loads in they are not visible with esp, this also leads to the aimbot not to register on them. APART FROM THIS, GREAT CHEAT!
12/25/2017 19:09 Breakdown88#224
PM'd you, would like to purchase
12/25/2017 19:33 yaboiburger#225
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinrichez View Post
I have bought this cheat and yes it's legit. This is a great cheat but I think a few things could be added and fixed in order to make it the best cheat. Things I would like added is Helicopter Aimbot. I would like it if the aimbot was improved to compensate for the targets distance and movement, at the moment it does not do this, due to this, the aimbot is unable to hit moving targets and targets that are further away. Another thing that could be fixed is the player esp, sometimes when someone loads in they are not visible with esp, this also leads to the aimbot not to register on them. APART FROM THIS, GREAT CHEAT!
its a 30$ non inv only cheat sorry bud u have high expectations