12sky Private Server Europe Open.

09/06/2015 16:47 MyDooMJr#211
Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
While you're at it, could you maybe take a look at my post I posted in technical issues? would be really appreciated!
:)

Guess you got it fixed already.
09/06/2015 17:32 almar12#212
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr View Post
:)

Guess you got it fixed already.
Yea haha, anyways I'm wondering, when open beta starts obviously all characters will be wiped but what about player names? will those also be wiped? Could be some trolls around there stealing names lol.

Also will we get some ingame cash from start to afford pills etc? I remember in ts1kr they made the first pills 1 coin each.
09/06/2015 17:59 MyDooMJr#213
Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
Yea haha, anyways I'm wondering, when open beta starts obviously all characters will be wiped but what about player names? will those also be wiped? Could be some trolls around there stealing names lol.

Also will we get some ingame cash from start to afford pills etc? I remember in ts1kr they made the first pills 1 coin each.
Yes characters will be wiped out.

I don't know yet about ingame cash to start, I guess the team will see that later on or so.
Although I like the idea of first tabs to be a silver each. I'll pass it on the team.

Regards
09/07/2015 13:26 mitgeld#214
Sir, can you maybe consider to improve the experience from level 100 till the end. Because I don't really like the part to get less then a 1% after a pack of monsters. I hope to hear from you soon.
09/08/2015 10:45 master-son#215
Hey, I have few questions

What is different from the previous areial server? to this one?
Will it be the same exp? from different type of monsters, so people will have to work hard to get to m33
how about the difficult to get elite gear, or elite skill ( wargod) does it depend on pure luck or money?

What i liked about the real version, was really that the top players, was working really hard to be in top spot, so there was some really feared players out there, which were depended on - lvl - gear - wargod skill and so on. which only few had. Eventully most players will get to m33 so.
09/08/2015 17:16 almar12#216
Quote:
Originally Posted by master-son View Post
Hey, I have few questions

What is different from the previous areial server? to this one?
Will it be the same exp? from different type of monsters, so people will have to work hard to get to m33
how about the difficult to get elite gear, or elite skill ( wargod) does it depend on pure luck or money?

What i liked about the real version, was really that the top players, was working really hard to be in top spot, so there was some really feared players out there, which were depended on - lvl - gear - wargod skill and so on. which only few had. Eventully most players will get to m33 so.
Difference is the client some new items etc, And ofcourse the staff at NSG are not money wolves their main goal is to keep a satisfied community.

I believe the exp will be the same at first (Correct me if I am wrong NSG Staff) .

Elites, Wargod etc depends on pure luck, they'll not make it a pay 2 win game as far as I know so you won't be able to buy elites for money.

I am quite sure it will almost be the same as the old Twelvesky 1,.
09/10/2015 19:04 MyDooMJr#217
Open Beta starts tomorrow! :)

No more character wipes!
09/11/2015 16:01 juan2020#218
Today is sept 11 where is the gamee ???
09/11/2015 16:44 just4funxd#219
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan2020 View Post
Today is sept 11 where is the gamee ???
You just have to wait .
09/11/2015 17:17 almar12#220
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan2020 View Post
Today is sept 11 where is the gamee ???
They'll open 11th of september 20:00 UTC, so in about 5 hours.
09/11/2015 21:39 juan2020#221
Almar12 cancu send me the link to download client because i already register but the link to download just take me to download the mega program plz help me
09/11/2015 21:45 almar12#222
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan2020 View Post
Almar12 cancu send me the link to download client because i already register but the link to download just take me to download the mega program plz help me
They haven't released a download link yet, the server should go online in about 15mins, however it seems that there website is offline, could be because of their switch to open beta or becomes of some issues. All we can do is be patient. Just check on their website, and wait for the announcement.
09/11/2015 22:12 juan2020#223
Almar12 can u send me the link to download because when i try just take me to mega to downlaod the program plz help me

Can u send me the website b3cause i dont have plz
09/11/2015 22:25 almar12#224
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan2020 View Post
Almar12 can u send me the link to download because when i try just take me to mega to downlaod the program plz help me

Can u send me the website b3cause i dont have plz
There is no download link yet, you'll have to be patient, just keep an eye on the forums:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/12/2015 17:08 urnegga#225
Hi. About the zenith 12sky, it seemed a little suspicious to me that it appeared out of the blue after the Nextepgamin server was launched but now after setting their official Open Beta launch for the 12th and then moving it to the 13th just as anrinch are delaying their release makes me wonder, could it be that the anrinch team is being doublecrossed by 1 person? To me it seems that zenith is just waiting to get their hands on whatever files the anrinch server will use. 2 servers offering hack free gaming will definitely split the community. I don't know just careful guys. We don't truly know ppl until they show their true colors. Anyways zenith to me seems just to sketchy so we'll see.